WH's has great Customer Service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WH's has great Customer Service!

I just had a Scott Drake new replacement antenna that I purchased from WH's fail. I had bought it a while ago with the intent of installing it into the 71 Luber.

The reception on my also new Retro Sounds radio was failing, the local station 98.5, would barely come in. Based on a thread on Classic Broncos, I contacted Retro Sounds directly about returning it to be inspected. This was after confirming that all the settings of the radio were correct. After some thought, I decided before pulling the radio, I would just connect a spare antenna I had from a Fox Body Mustang. It was a night and day experience with reception. I spoke with Johnny, gave him the whole story and received a replacement. I put it in the Luber and all was good! I returned the defective one for full credit at the Swap Meet.

Customer service like this is a rarity these days. My Thanks to Johnny and WH's.

Doug
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Re: WH's has great Customer Service!

I agree they've got great customer service. Jim has personally called me more than once to discuss parts, problems, and to set things incredibly right with me.

I feel kinda guilty having not bought anything from them in probably two years. Keep it up WH!
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Re: WH's has great Customer Service!

I have been a loyal WH customer for 10 years now. Everyone there is awesome.
      Johnny is the Man, Paul was the man till he got demoted into management!
      Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
      X