Copperhead Fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copperhead Fab

Just thought I'd pass this along to everyone here so no one else wastes their money. A while back I bought their bracket to mount the HF air over hydro ram to my JD2 bender. Well this past weekend I finally got around to installing it on my bender as I am starting to build a roll cage. This thing is the biggest pile of crap I have ever bought. Everything and I mean everything need to be modified and or fixed before I could even install it. Holes needed to drilled to the proper size, pieces need to be ground to fit, bolts didn't fit, etc, etc....... I spent a entire day just modifying all of the pieces to fit properly. Once I got it on and tried to use it, it wouldn't allow for the bender to return all of the way back to zero degrees. Not even close. And the bracket wouldn't even hold up the weight of the ram. The ram would sag about 1/2 inch just under it's own weight. Anyway, long story short, after wasting all day Sunday and a few more hours on Monday, I finally got so fed up with it I took it off and just put my manual bender handle back on and made a little progress on the cage with what time I had left in the day. Now I have to cut the stupid thing off of my new ram (you have to weld the bracket on with no way of removing it without cutting it apart) and throwing the piece of shit in the trash. I am now looking for another vendor to buy a bracket to mount my ram back on the bender. So far I am liking the one from SWAG.

Re: Copperhead Fab

Ive seen their name around but have not bought anything from them. Thanks for the heads up. Swag products look pretty good. I want there V3 band saw table. Once I get a portable band saw, I will be picking one up.

Comment

Some of the other Copperhead Fab products may be just fine, I don't know because I have never bought anything else from them. But this product is definitely a big thumbs down!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
        Ive seen their name around but have not bought anything from them. Thanks for the heads up. Swag products look pretty good. I want there V3 band saw table. Once I get a portable band saw, I will be picking one up.
        We have one here, It's pretty neat!
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
        X