Visit to Ruff Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit to Ruff Stuff

Ruff Stuff is an inspirational stop for anyone passing through the area. It reminds me of a motor cycle sprocket factory I worked in, only way cooler. I should have taken pictures. Just go see it. If they don't have what you need they will make it.
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Re: Visit to Ruff Stuff

Did you check out the early bronco prerunner?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I talked to the owner/builder. It was kinda covered up. I tried to call you as I was so close but could not find your # on my phone. You were prob at work anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry66 View Post
        I talked to the owner/builder. It was kinda covered up. I tried to call you as I was so close but could not find your # on my phone. You were prob at work anyhow.
        Dan? (he owns RS) Did you see his feet? I thought he would be @ KOH.
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

The guy I spoke with was young (15 to 45 around here) and said he owned the 2WD EB racer. Wrong EB? Wrong owner? Like Spaceburger, I am getting old and will now go out to the pasture and step in cow shit

Comment

Dan is at KOH. Not sure who is the actual owner of the bronco. Pretty sure Dan is building a landcruiser.
            I just sent you a PM.
            Last edited by earlybronco72; 02-06-2013, 05:36 PM.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Richard owns the bronco, he also welds all of the diffcovers and some housings. Dan now wears shoes and was at KOH.
              fishmouth-fabworks.com

Comment

... Like Spaceburger, I am getting old and will now go out to the pasture and step in cow shit
                I thought it was cowshit...the locals call it 'dung'. I think they make soup with it.
                Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

No, that soup is mung. Mung bean... or is it Hmong. They make good soup too. (Is this a triple entendre?)

Comment

No, that soup is mung. Mung bean...
                    it looks like it has corn in it.
                    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I also dealt with Richard? Very nice guy and I was checking out the pre-runner also! I was suprised the shop was not bigger! They do an amazing amount of work out of that shop. Dan is always helpful and willing to answer any questions you have and is doing an amazing job supporting the off road community with his tools and employees. I'm not sure how big the tent was at KOH, but I do know it was never empty. They were working on rigs every time I walked by. Great people all around.
                      70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Working...
                      X