Thank you Ruff Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Ruff Stuff

I dropped in at Ruff Stuff the other day to check out the shop and buy some part. Everyone in the shop was super nice and showed me around at some of the project trucks and new parts that they were working. Dan gave me a great deal on my parts and I had a great time just BSing with everyone there. Great crew and great products. I highly recommend them if you need any fab parts.

Re: Thank you Ruff Stuff

I had the same experience 4 years ago and I always look to ruffstuff when I order stuff to see if they have it. Nothing like local, quality people being the best option.
    Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Those guys seem like a great crew. I've ordered odds and ends from them over the years and they've always been helpful over the phone. I'll have to drop in there one of these days.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

yep I get most of my link and bracket parts from them. and dont forget about the 20percent off for the end of the year they do every year its over today I think. We are lucky to have many good shops in the area. No excuses except for money with projects.

Comment

Bob(39ford) and I went there yesterday to pick up everything for a 3 link on his flat fender. Very nice and inviting group of people to work with. Thank you RUFF STUFF!!!!
          Leave No One Behind
          KK6AUW

Comment

Working...
          X