First Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Timer

Just testing to make sure i dont mess up in a real thread. I have been reading the threads, but have not posted till now.

Todd
    72 sport, 3 1/2" lift, 33" (for now), 302, NP 435, front disc, almost ready to hit the trail.

Welcome. Can't really mess anything up. Let us know a little about you and your rig. And of course we love pics.

Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! Bought it as a rust bucket, peplaced all the floors, new front fenders, added a 435, F-250 power steering, power brakes front disc, 3 1/2" sus lift and 33's. taking my time but hop to have it done by summer.

Todd
      72 sport, 3 1/2" lift, 33" (for now), 302, NP 435, front disc, almost ready to hit the trail.

Comment

Hi Todd,

Welcome to the site, were always glad to have new members. Sounds like a great bronco that you've got there. Make yourself at home!

Comment

Welcome Todd. Sounds like you've got the sickness, now show us some pictures!

-Tony
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Glad to see it only took six months to start posting. Now you need to make up for lost time. Welcome aboard.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Well, not an excuse but!! I finally got a digital camera. Figured if I started posting 6 months ago I would caught a ton of flack for not posting photos.

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by 72SCOOTER View Post
                Well, not an excuse but!! I finally got a digital camera. Figured if I started posting 6 months ago I would caught a ton of flack for not posting photos.

Todd
                You're probably right. I caught a bunch of flack when the wife took the camera to Greace for two weeks, and I decided to tear into the bronco while she was gone.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                X