X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of cage for Familyman

Here you go Chuck
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Cool, we can do that And tie it into the frame, right? I will get some bushing assemblies, need some to finish Randy's cage tie in also.

FM <><
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

I need a cage tie in also.. I can weld it if you can bend it...

Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

No problem. I can make a little kit - floor plates (you drill ), bent tube and a bushing assembly. I will let you know when I have everything. Did you want the tie in for the front and the middle bar or just the middle??

FM <><

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

I am thinking front and middle..

Aaron
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Got it. I can mass make the middle since its pretty much one style. I will need to get under your rig or have you tell me what shape you need the piece bent for the front since everyone has different ski, rocker blockers/ panels , etc. I am sure we can make it work out.

FM <><

Comment

Working...
            X