Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Fastback for Gunny

Gunny,

All right, so I can not use PhotoShop, but I do have a few ways to play with images. I have done the best I could. The first is with chrome trim and the second has it blacked out.

Great to meet you on Sunday - take care and hopefully see you again this spring or fall at another get-together.

Corey
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kansas Corey; 02-12-2007, 06:37 AM.
    1969 Sport, 302 V8, 3 spd on the floor, Red, Power Steering, 2" lift, 33" tires

Corey, I was talking with you and Gunny about that yesterday and was looking for the soft top pictures that sloped down that I have last night but couldn't find them, I'll keep looking. You did a good job with the pics and I think Gunny will get the idea.
    Joe

Comment

Thanks Ace (Joe). I'm terrible with names. Surprisingly it only took me about 15 minutes using a combo of Powerpoint and Microsoft Paint.

I'm personally kind of torn, but a little fascinated. Jury is still out whether it would be worth the effort. I do think the blacked out version (without chrome) looks the better of the two. Of course, if you are going for something unique, this would definately fall into that category and give people something to talk about.

Figured once Gunny got a chance to check it out, would re-post to the "Chit Chat" forum and see what kind of reaction we get there - maybe a poll.

Okay - back to work for me - Corey
      Last edited by Kansas Corey; 02-12-2007, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Yea, I'm with ya on the jury still being out, kinda like it, kinda don't and your right, the no chrome look is better.

Comment

I like the black out too. But it needs a little turn up fin on the back to look like my 1970 "sports roof" Mustang
          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

It might look even better with no windows on the sides. Are you trying to go for the Weapons Platform HMMWV or Mach 1 ?
            Brad
            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Actually it was Gunny's idea. Problem is my poor choice of thread titles. He was referring more to a Baja/desert racring SUV. I tried to find a picture but couldn't - hopefully you know what I mean...

Comment

Try losing the rain gutters at the slope!
                69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Cut and paste a .50 cal on it or a 20MM hanging off the hitch and it's as good as sold.....lol
                  Brad
                  Chico, Ca.

Comment

Okay guys - last ditch effort at this. You can see from my graphical arts skills why I negotiate contracts and beat up suppliers for a living.

This one has a 3" chopped top and sloped back that is completely blacked out. All chrome removed and rain gutter cut off.

Gunny - hope you show up soon as this started off a project for you- Corey
                    Attached Files

Comment

I'm starting to like the looks of this . Roll bars may be a problem.
                      Joe

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
                        I'm starting to like the looks of this . Roll bars may be a problem.
                        Joe
                        And one really small rear lift gate...
                        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                        X