Mendocino Nat. Forest (MNF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mendocino Nat. Forest (MNF)

We went up to the MNF on sat/ for a little clean up we hauled this thing out before it got trashed all over the place. Used Stone Ponys Street Bronco to pull it on and off.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Re: Mendocino Nat. Forest (MNF)

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
    We went up to the MNF on sat/ for a little clean up we hauled this thing out before it got trashed all over the place. Used Stone Ponys Street Bronco to pull it on and off.
    Nice... Pot growers???? Hell i would use it...
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
      Nice... Pot growers???? Hell i would use it...
      What? The pot? A little secondary health care for ya bud?
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
        And this weekend, we are going to be retrieving an abandoned Blazer on BLM property with the other bronco Thanks for the props Brian!!

Comment

**** TRAILBOUND ****

Mendo has some really cool stuff out in the wilderness. Some random LZ we used one time had an early 30's flat bed pick inside the tree line. There was a tree growing 20 ft out of the engine compartment. Then we started looking around and notice a small grove of apple trees.

You find strange crap when your in old time logging country
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
          X