"Cantina For the Con" Labor day weekend, AUG 30-31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cantina For the Con" Labor day weekend, AUG 30-31

You may have heard about this event. It's the Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers fund raiser held at the Loon Lake spillway. We would love to see you there, but if you can't make it it's okay.

We'll still take your money. You can still buy tickets! I can give you 5,000 reasons why you should.

An anonymous donor has offered to match every dollar spent on "online" raffle ticket sales up to $5000!!!!

What does this mean? For every dollar you spend in "online" raffle tickets, the anonymous donor will match it dollar for dollar. Our goal is to sell $5,000 in "online" raffle tickets. But we need you're help!

FAQ:

I don't live in the area can I still win?
    YES, you can. We don't care where you live, we just want your support. So if you win a prize we will send it to you. We do ask that you pay for shipping if it's a large item.

Do I have to be at the event to win?
    NO, you don't. We understand that you want to help us support the trail and might not be able to make it for what ever reason. (Even though you're missing out on great tacos.)

How much are tickets?
    Raffle ticket prices are:
    1 for $1
    7 for $5
    15 for $10
    32 for $20
    85 for $50
    200 for $100

How do I purchase tickets??
    Unfortunately, this year we are not able to accept paypal donations for raffle tickets. We will gladly accept your check or money order made out to the Rubicon Trail Foundation (RTF). We ask if you would like to purchase tickets, please send an email to cantinaticketsales@gmail.com with the following information:

Your name
    Home address
    Phone Number
    # of tickets you would like

Please make your check or money order out to: Rubicon Trail Foundation

Send it to:
    Cantina Raffle Donations
    c/o Reanna Mourgos
    PO Box 1952
    Danville, CA 94526

When your money is received, you will receive an email back with your individual ID# and your ticket numbers. Please note this is not automatic and must be done by a real live person, so please allow us time to process your information.

If you have a contact that can help donate us some prizes, please let me know, we are always looking for raffle prizes.
    I will post up a link to our current prizes soon.
    Thanks for your support.
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Cool! What are some of the prizes that are up for grabs in the raffle?

Comment

JeepCamping.com has givin us a Winch!

Lots of other prizes as well, but we are still working with many vendors to get more.
      Here is the thread about it.
      http://forum.thisdysfunctional.org/s...ad.php?t=11597

4 wheel parts-Something
      12 volt guy- Something
      2020 Software Solutions, Inc. (Bend-Tech)-(2) $50 discount Coupons towards Bend Tech software
      ADCO Drivelines & Custom Exhuast Systems-something
      Buchwackers-set of Bushwackers
      Central 4 Wheel Drive -Something
      D.O.A. Racing Engines -$50 donation direct to the RTF, $50 cash for the raffle
      Dave'z Off Road Performance-Front Tube Winch bumper for 84-88 (89 Runners) Toys
      Del & Stacie Albright 2ea. Recreational Leadership Training Course (RLTC) by Del Albright, 2ea. BlueRibbon Coalition Memberships, one year each. 1ea. World Famous (now retired) Del Albright Trademark Hat (target practice or framing; your choice). 2ea. One Year Subscriptions to Low-RANGE Magazine
      Dougherty Racing Camshafts-$100 certificate towards a custom camshaft grind
      Front Range Off-Road Fabrication-something
      Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear-Something
      JD Films-DVD's
      JE Reel Driveline-Something
      Jeep Camping -t-max 10000 winch
      Jeepers Jamboree-GC for 1 to Jeeprs Jamboree 2009
      Keith's Alignment and Brakes-(5) 4 wheel alignments
      MP Truck & Trailers-Something
      RP Films- DVD's
      Rubicon Express-Something
      S & H 4 Wheel Drive Service Center-something
      TinBenders-GC for 2 to TinBender Jamboree
      Trail Gear-Something

If we had all of the info we would not be very dysfunctional would we
      Mark Harris

Comment

Sounds good. I'm in for tickets. Gee......I sure hope that I win "something". I don't know what I would with "something", but I'm sure I could use it.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
          If we had all of the info we would not be very dysfunctional would we
          LOL, too true! I'll buy tickets and my 'other' club is helping too, Hmmmmm TACOS!
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

E-mail sent!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
              LOL, too true! I'll buy tickets and my 'other' club is helping too, Hmmmmm TACOS!
              For sure, R n R is helping us a lot!
              Mark Harris

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                Sounds good. I'm in for tickets. Gee......I sure hope that I win "something". I don't know what I would with "something", but I'm sure I could use it.
                Something is better then nothing.
                Not as good as everything though.

Those vendors have promised us "something", but they have not nailed it down.
                We are changing up the format on how we do some raffle items. We are trying to make it easier, but I plan on a few hicups.
                Mark Harris

Comment

Sent my check in the other day. You should have any day now. I won't be able to make the event, but be sure to put my tickets in the hat for the raffle. Thanks!!

Comment

Thanks Patrick!
                    Mark Harris

Comment

Check out the prize list!!!

Prize List

4 Wheel Parts stockton- some 3"x30' straps, and some shackles/d-rings
                      12 volt guy- Something
                      2020 Software Solutions, Inc. (Bend-Tech)-(2) $50 discount Coupons towards Bend Tech software
                      ADCO Drivelines & Custom Exhuast Systems-Flowmaster 40 series
                      Advance Adapters $300 gift certificate
                      All-Pro Off Road- Toy High Steer Kit
                      Bend Tech-2 $50 gift certificate
                      Buchwackers-set of Bushwackers
                      Central 4 Wheel Drive -Something
                      D.O.A. Racing Engines -$50 donation direct to the RTF, $50 cash for the raffle
                      Dave'z Off Road Performance-Front Tube Winch bumper for 84-88 (89 Runners) Toys
                      Dougherty Racing Camshafts-$100 certificate towards a custom camshaft grind
                      Front Range Off-Road Fabrication-something
                      Inchworm Rock Walkin' Gear-(4) 10" wide billet aluminum fairlead
                      Interstate Batteries-red top optima battery
                      JD Films-10 DP6 DVD's
                      JE Reel Driveline-2-$50 and 2-$25 Certificates towards drivelines
                      Jeep Camping -t-max 10000 winch
                      Jeepers Jamboree-GC for 1 to Jeeprs Jamboree 2009
                      Keith's Alignment and Brakes-(5) 4 wheel alignments
                      Marlin Crawler- $500 in gift certificate
                      MP Truck & Trailers-Something
                      Pick N Pull-(2) $100 credits, shirts, free admissions
                      PitBull Tires- Gift certificate for a set of Pitbull tires up to size 37"
                      Poly Performance-2 $100 Gift Certificates
                      PRP-Competition Pro" series seats including the new durable black "Cordura" fabric. PRP logo and sticking in red extra tall removable cusions storage bags on the back and Cordura seat covers to keep them nice for years! Value over $1,000
                      RUbicon Express 2 $50 gift certificates, and 2 duffel bag value $150
                      Rock Equipment Racing- 1 pair Gas Bumps Stops
                      Rock Zombies- D60 HD ARB Diff Cover
                      RP Films- DVD's
                      Rubicon Express-Something
                      S & H 4 Wheel Drive Service Center-something
                      Sportsman's Warehouse Rocklin-2 Giftcards
                      Tin Benders- 3 GC for TinBender Jamboree
                      Trail Gear- Toyota Hi-Steer kit, 21 spline Dual Case Adapter, 4.7 T-Case Gear Set, HD Knuckle kit, Builder Ends
                      West Coast Differrentials- GC for a Set-Up kit valued up to $100.00

Personal Donations
                      Bryan Cloward- Snap-On tool bag, Matco hammer and pick set, Irwin pliers set- value $170
                      Del & Stacie Albright 2ea. Recreational Leadership Training Course (RLTC) by Del Albright, 2ea. BlueRibbon Coalition Memberships, one year each. 1ea. World Famous (now retired) Del Albright Trademark Hat (target practice or framing; your choice). 2ea. One Year Subscriptions to Low-RANGE Magazine
                      John & Barb Arenz-2 individual first aid kits, 1 Yaesu FT60 dual band ham radio. (The winner of this prize must show a valid amateur radio license to collect the prize...incentive to get a license!),3 "Every Trail is Sacred" three packs (the sticker, the magnet, and the pin)

Other donations
                      All Star Rents- use of tents, tables, chairs and chafing dishes
                      Jeepers Jamboree- Port-o-poties and wash station
                      Mark Langford
                      Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers Member

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

Comment

PayPal would be great!!!!!!! This way I can hide it from my wife. Maybe next year..

Aaron
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

WooHoooo! tickets 536401-536600 and I'll be there working/camping/eating TACOS too!

See you guys there!

Rick-
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

tickets

can we still get them, im in stockton and can mail a check tomarrow, i ment to do it last week but kept forgetting.last year i won like three things and i NEVER win anything at raffles!

Comment

Originally posted by twbowhunter View Post
                              can we still get them, im in stockton and can mail a check tomarrow, i ment to do it last week but kept forgetting.last year i won like three things and i NEVER win anything at raffles!
                              Check the link or go to Pirate, I think the cut off is Wed but dont hold me to it. They have sooooo much prep to do. How about a nice drive out of the heat for a day or two in the Sierras?

Props to the Dys Crew!
                              Rick-
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X