X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDO Cantina for the CON, Labor Day Weekend Sept 1, 2 and 3

2007 Cantina post here
    http://beer.thisdysfunctional.org/fo...ead.php?t=9334

Here is a post for this year's Cantina For The Con. It is a fundraiser put forth and run by the TDO crew, the Dysfunctional Rock Crawers. The event sells tacos and raffles some sweet prizes. I know it is a few months out, but I think we should get a group run together with (or without for tacos only and no wheeling) our broncos and head up there Labor day weekend and give them some of our extra cash and make sure they don't have excess food to take home! All of the proceeds are donated to the Rubicon Trail Foundation which is a great cause. Please post up and lets start getting this planned as another good time for a NCB group meeting.

Donation post here:
    http://beer.thisdysfunctional.org/fo...ead.php?t=9568
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Thanks for the publicity Carl! We're shooting for $10k to donate to the Rubicon Trail Foundation this year and we need everyones help to achieve our goal. The raffle will be the best we've had with many new vendors stepping up to the plate to help our trail. Great food, great products and good friends, who could ask for more

I hope to see many of you up there and make some new friends
    Last edited by Rubicrawler; 05-29-2007, 12:07 PM.
    Mark Langford
    Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers Member

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

Comment

I won a Save the Rubicon aluminum Fairlead last year . I was the guy passed out in front of High Impacts booth for a while. Damn was I feeling like sh??

No EB last year, just a 2wd rental dodge I beat up a bit

Hope to have her running and up there this year.
      71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
      nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

I'd love more EB's to come.
        Last year Jim from WH was planning on making it, but some things came up last min.
        I do hope to have him join us this year.
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Im in for the trip and extra cash. As you all know my rig is on jack stands. I'll tag along on my KLR and consume the beer you guys leave at camp while ur wheelin...... .
          Chris
          70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Originally posted by FordCore
            Im in for the trip and extra cash. As you all know my rig is on jack stands. I'll tag along on my KLR and consume the beer you guys leave at camp while ur wheelin...... .
            Chris
            Why in the hell would we leave the beer at camp when wheeling??
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
              Why in the hell would we leave the beer at camp when wheeling??
              I'll go and make sure that FordCore doesn't drink it all... by drinking whatever he doesn't.

(I would be interested in going... I may have access to a couple of quads by then)

Tony
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

bc ur not supposed to drink n drive!!!!!!
                70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Originally posted by FordCore
                  then why in the hell do I have a non-spillable beer can holder??

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FordCore

then why in the hell do I have a non-spillable beer can holder??
                    So there is still beer in your can when you stop on the trail to wait for a Heep.
                    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Originally posted by highlander
                      So there is still beer in your can when you stop on the trail to wait for a Heep.
                      I knew it was there for a reason...

Comment

So what are the plans on who is going. I'd meet the caravan where ever they are at.

Chris

Comment

update information...

I plan on making this WITH MY EB! Let's get some people together and get this rolling! Only a few more weeks....
                          Attached Files

Comment

Tick tok!
                            We are getting a great list of prizes, and I am screwed because us TDO members are not able to buy tickets
                            Mark Harris
                            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I will be there! Dont think the Bronco will be though....
                              WT 4x4
                              91' One Ton Bronco
                              1971 Bronco
                              9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Working...
                              X