Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENVIRONMENTAL Video

I got this by e-mail check it out
    Great example of how the environmental movement raises money and support!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Good stuff.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Now that is pretty funny. Just goes to show how many people believe all of this global warming crap spewed out by our wonderful biased media today.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
        Now that is pretty funny. Just goes to show how many people believe all of this global warming crap spewed out by our wonderful biased media today.
        biased media? Whaddya mean by that?
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

We need to do this and have a donation fund to help fiance the cause. that way the money will go to those who need it most.
          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Liberal bastards
            Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Scary... Funny, but scary.

Did anybody ever see the episode of "The Man Show" where they were getting women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage? Equally scary. I've got a bridge I'd like to sell to these idiots.

Tony
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Re: ENVIRONMENTAL Video

it is sad how dumb people are.

biased media? Whaddya mean by that?
                fox? haha

Did anybody ever see the episode of "The Man Show" where they were getting women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage? Equally scary. I've got a bridge I'd like to sell to these idiots
                that was one of the funniest things they ever did. getting women to sign to end their voting rights was outstanding!

Just goes to show how many people believe all of this global warming crap spewed out by our wonderful biased media today.

unfortunately global warming is real, just probably not to the extent, or reasons that al gore has spewed out. and he is a primary cause since he has blocked nuclear power for the past 30 odd years or more. and, co2 is probably not the major offender anyway; like he wants everyone to believe. so keep driving your bronco!
                73 bronco

Comment

Hook...Line...Sinker...DOH!

Ohh look, a tree, it needs a hug....
                  74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

a good enough looking women can sell anything, even global warming!
                    6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Originally posted by fatguy View Post
                      unfortunately global warming is real!
                      Not in the slightest. However global pollution is real and I am all for cleaning that up. But "global warming" is cyclical. If you look at the history of the earth, it warms up, then cools off, then warms up, then cools off. It's been happening for millions of years and will continue to happen for million of years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                        Not in the slightest. However global pollution is real and I am all for cleaning that up. But "global warming" is cyclical. If you look at the history of the earth, it warms up, then cools off, then warms up, then cools off. It's been happening for millions of years and will continue to happen for million of years to come.
                        x2. i saw ice planet. global warming is all about control of the people and the tree hogger agenda. a few natural world wide fires would even cool us off some. to think that we could change the earths temperature even .1 degrees is not even been proven possible. there is however a lot of people making money on the study and solution to a non-concern.
                        6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

I just watched the video again. Regardless of your views on global warming/climate change/mind control (whatever you want to call it), that video explains exactly why I take public opinion survey results with a grain of salt. It is scary how many people they got to sign the petition without realizing what they were signing.

I tend to agree with Patrick's viewpoint - there's definitely pollution in the world that can be cleaned up, however I question how much we humans have actually affected the climate. I know there are lots of studies on both sides of the argument and I don't claim to be an expert.

A funny anecdote - this afternoon while coming home from work I saw a younger dude driving a beat up, smoking old diesel pickup with lots of "environmentalist" bumper stickers on the tailgate. I wish I had a camera with me, it was a pretty funny rolling contradiction - and he was definitely not running on used veggie oil!
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

I just read a study about how prius' don't save the enviroment. The said that the energy needed to create 1 prius is equal to that of 20 1985 monte carlo's that are still in operation today. And in order to balance out the pollution or energy usage, you would have to run that prius for 20 years. However, it has already been presumed that somewhere in the nieghberhood of 6-10 years, you will have to replace the batteries on said prius, there by knullifying any energy conservation what so ever.
                            End result: Its better to for the enviroment to drive an old beater (that is tuned properly) than to purchase and drive a prius.
                            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                              I just read a study about how prius' don't save the enviroment. The said that the energy needed to create 1 prius is equal to that of 20 1985 monte carlo's that are still in operation today. And in order to balance out the pollution or energy usage, you would have to run that prius for 20 years. However, it has already been presumed that somewhere in the nieghberhood of 6-10 years, you will have to replace the batteries on said prius, there by knullifying any energy conservation what so ever.
                              End result: Its better to for the enviroment to drive an old beater (that is tuned properly) than to purchase and drive a prius.
                              That is why my earth loving, bronco hating wife bought a PZEV Subaru Outback. Overall the emissions are actually better.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                              X