Barrett Lake 9-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrett Lake 9-17

Hey, thinking about a day trip, maybe overnighter, or Barrett and Rubicon. Anyone interested in joining, let's make some plans.

Re: Barrett Lake 9-17

We're at Barrett on the 14th-15th, then over to the Rubicon for the night of the 15th and possibly 16th, then to Fordyce for the weekend and out on Sunday. It's become an annual trip for our local group with friends that come in from Idaho, so if you want to meet up with us somewhere along the way, let me know.
    Jim
    '75 Bronco in the works..
    '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Comment

I could probably do the 15th and 16th somewhere. Any of those trails you listed sounds good to me.
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Sound good, open that weekend too
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Any concrete plans? I can head up to one of the trails Thursday and come back Saturday.
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

we do almost the same trip in october

Originally posted by DoubleXL View Post
            We're at Barrett on the 14th-15th, then over to the Rubicon for the night of the 15th and possibly 16th, then to Fordyce for the weekend and out on Sunday. It's become an annual trip for our local group with friends that come in from Idaho, so if you want to meet up with us somewhere along the way, let me know.
            Jim

Comment

Working...
            X