No announcement yet.

$$$$ for the CON...Just send an email!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$$ for the CON...Just send an email!!

Hello...I'm Marlon and am with Friends of the Rubicon. I've been knee deep working the Rubicon Trail Master Plan process and am requesting your help on a side issue. It only will take 5 minutes...it could mean a ton of money for the Con.

Please send an email to Mike Gray of the Forest Service requesting the FS match the OHV (Off Highway Vehicle) grant monies for the Rubicon Trail.

This only takes a second and could be worth over $100,000.00 to the trail. I'd like to see 100% participation on this. Post up if you did your duty. This is a no BS way to get money for the trail. They did it last year, but thus far only have 2 emails requesting it continue this year. It is free money and all we have to do is ask for it.

Send it to this address: mgray@co.el-dorado.ca.us

Here's the form email...just change your name and email address...you can CC me too...go2camp@comcast.net:

Mike,

I am writing to show my support for the 05-06 OHV grant. I am a visitor to the rubicon trail several times a year and a member of California Creepers. In the past three years that I have been running the Rubicon I have participated in multiple work parties to pick up trash, clean up oil stains and at one very special event last year, pick up human waste.

I would like to continue to see the county and forest service "match" my working contributions with monetary contributions to help keep the Rubicon in excellent shape for anyone who wants to to have access to it in the future. The Rubicon is a special place with a lot of history, any grant money that we can obtain for the purposes of preserving the trail and it's history will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Marlon Allen
    go2camp@comcast.net
    California Creepers
    www.calcreepers.com
    Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

D id it!!!
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
    X