Last two days to wheel Lil Sluice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last two days to wheel Lil Sluice...

Yup, they are planning to 'crack' 13 off the big rocks, and helo in yards of rubble to tame the Lil Sluice. Sad days...
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Re: Last two days to wheel Lil Sluice...

Rick... I've read through the big thread on Pirate and seen mention of this through google searches, but do you happen to know where any official documentation of this project can be seen? Just curious as a taxpayer - I don't doubt this is happening nor do I intend to question your statement. I just want to read whatever official documents exist about this. I am sure the pictures will come soon enough.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

I hope someone chains themself to the tree
      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Justin, the tree is gone. Yes there are guys up there now with 'broke' rigs in the box waiting for parts a peaceful occupy by us.

Tony, poke around the ElDorado site you should find info. Most of the info I have through our network posts links from there, and the a**holes on the board of sups
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Good thing I got all that partying out of my system. I'm really going to miss the box. Good times had there indeed.
          fishmouth-fabworks.com

Comment

Helo is dumping tons of rock! they may re-asses the rock 'cracking' after the rubble dumping is complete, semi good news, but the day is not over.

You know many trips its going to take us users to 'relocate' said rubble?
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Just read that a suburban drove through it on 35s.

Comment

Working...
              X