my 74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 74

ok i got this thing in i think 2009 was a clean driver decided to do disc brake swap and got alittle crazy. now it years of moving it around and im going to try and get a start on it it will be slow but i picked up a dana 44 out of a 78 f150 and a 9 rear. i decided i wanted to move the sping buckets out so i will start there i guess.
    Attached Files

Re: my 74

Nice fab work on the spring buckets. Where are you located? Oh yeah, welcome!!

Comment

Thank u I'm in Reno

Comment

Welcome and nice work X2
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

ok had a baby got busy all the regulor excuses but i finally got some time to work on it got the front installed but i think i pulled a rookie move. do the springs look out to far with a level they look to be striaght up and down but idk any opinions welcome
          Attached Files

Comment

They look fine. optical illusion because of angle on tower and the white springs. you wont notice anything once the body is on.
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

If you really want to check it, tak ethe springs out and drop a plumb bob down from the center hole in the spring tower and see where it lands on the lower spring cup.

Comment

Working...
              X