Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brats 72

(This is her good side)

This is my new project that kicked my '68 chevy II out of the driveway...
    NP435
    Dana 44 front/rear
    36" swampy tires
    4 wheel disc brakes
    Double shocked all around
    Front/rear arb
    Fiberglass hood
    4 1/2" suspension lift, I think

With a few other things...I plan on updating a bunch on it soon. I'm looking for driver/passenger seats and door panels. I finally own an EB! Mommy and daddy went to WH today and brought me some surprises! Lower rear quarter panels, lovely script logos, scripted steering column cover and a little boys shirt!

Paint will come later, leaning towards Barbie's Jeep Killer Pink, but we'll see. The soft top is out, going to throw on Mom's hard top.
    BRAAAP!!

Re: Brats 72

Nice-----------Also looks like it has Warn full floaters on the rear?
    Now the fun begins.
    Jack
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Nice what ya need for parts my have some laying around
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I have plenty of hard tops if you need one........free shipping and you get a picture with one of the goats
        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

That's great! Can't wait to see what all you're going to do to it.
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
            I have plenty of hard tops if you need one........free shipping and you get a picture with one of the goats
            LOL i'll shoot you a pm
            BRAAAP!!

Comment

NICE! im sure she's going to turn it into a rubicrawler and teach some of you some new things.
              {o===o}
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
                hmm, all i got with my purchase were bronco parts...but then i don't know anything about the goat thing...and i don't think i want to know

Comment

Originally posted by TheBrat View Post

Paint will come later, leaning towards Barbie's Jeep Killer Pink, but we'll see. The soft top is out, going to throw on Mom's hard top.
                  i love it! its gonna be so awesome doll!

Comment

Looks like a great Bronco Brat!!! Much better than the BB that you had before. What soft top is that on there? The windows are huge! I like the visibility that it gives you.

Comment

"I plan on updating a bunch on it soon. I'm looking for driver/passenger seats and door panels. I finally own an EB! Mommy and daddy went to WH today and brought me some surprises! Lower rear quarter panels, lovely script logos, scripted steering column cover and a little boys shirt!

Welcome to the Club Ms Brat
                      Last edited by 904Bronco; 10-03-2011, 09:30 PM.
                      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by BratsMom View Post
                        hmm, all i got with my purchase were bronco parts...but then i don't know anything about the goat thing...and i don't think i want to know

Oh I forgot..it was Sunny that wanted the goat pic
                        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                          Nice what ya need for parts my have some laying around

Metal door panels, arm rests, cups and some sweet stocker front seats. whatcha got??
                          BRAAAP!!

Comment

Thanks everyone :]
                            BRAAAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBrat View Post
                              Metal door panels, arm rests, cups and some sweet stocker front seats. whatcha got??
                              I anit got nothin My door panels, arm rests I have are to old. only stock seat I ever had was a bench put in buckets and traded the seat for wipers at Bronco Parts. Sorry.
                              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                              X