Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is my broncom in progress.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by buknbronco; 04-06-2006, 11:16 AM.
    302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Hi Wes,

First of all let me welcome you to the site. I see you figured out how to post pictures. Big ones. You will have to shrink them down on your computer before you post them if you want them smaller.

Looks like you have got a very nice rig there. I think we need more pictures and some specs. You can also post some in the Chit Chat forum under "show us pictures of your rig" thread. Again welcome to the site and make yourself at home.

Comment

Anyways, looks good and Welcome!

Rick-
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

ok, got the picture thing figured out, now im going hog wild
        here are a few more. let me know what you think.
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks great! What are you in the middle of doing to it?

Comment

buknbronco,

Welcome to the site. Your rig looks good. Tell us more about it. Paint looks good, and so does the cage. Dash is very clean. What are your plans?

Galen
            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Welcome and make yourself at home!

I must say that this color scheme is unique...but I have to say that I do like it...
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Lookin good. Can't wait till the rain is gone and we can hit some trails.
                72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Hey, Thanks for the comments. Its a 72 w/ a 302, front disk, power brakes, automatic w/ 4:11 gears. Open front and rear, but that is why i still have the automatic, nothin like power breaking up a rock. Plans are to finish (who am i kidding? Finish?) and then get it out there, start off kind of easy, and see were it takes me.

Comment

Originally posted by buknbronco
                    .....Plans are to finish (who am i kidding? Finish?) and then get it out there, start off kind of easy, and see were it takes me......
                    You're funny,

I'm begining to think FINISHED is a theoritical term, only to be used when talking with the S.O. about said bronco and its' real, factual budget (which is NEVER, I repeat NEVER to be actually revealed). It's more of an work in progress, right?

Galen
                    Last edited by 720Racer; 06-07-2006, 08:08 PM.
                    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

ya, i think work in progress is a much better description for it.

Comment

just wanted to share my progress. Its not much, i just finished painting the grill, and added the rest of the fenderflares and dimond plate. Its slow between going to school, 2 jobs, and planning a wedding. But, ill get there.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by buknbronco; 06-07-2006, 03:00 PM.

Comment

WOW! That is one fine looking Bronco!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Nice......Got LIGHT!
                              Chris
                              70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Working...
                              X