build pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• build pics

I finally took some pictures.** I have been working on my project for over 3 years.* Like everyone else I seem to either have time and no money or money and no time.* I finished the dash last weekend and I have been working on the cage for a couple of days. I will post more pics in the days to come.
    Attached Files

Re: build pics

some more pics.
    Attached Files

Comment

what are you using for guages?? Looks good!!
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I like your cage, did you cut your dash down to tuck it in there? That looks great.
        They flex like a boneless hooker

Comment

Yes the dash was cut down.* I also added another spreader below the steering column to mount the bottom of the new dash.* the top mounts in the stock location behind the windsheild frame.*

Comment

guages??? we don't need on stinkin' gauges....* just oil presure and water temp in the dash.* i will put a tach on the steering column.* i may regret not having a fuel gauge.

Comment

That is an interesting idea to cut down the dash to fit inside the cage like that...
              I'd rethink the gas gauge - find a spot for one and add it in. These old rigs tend to be thirsty and its good to know when you're about to run out of fuel.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

I agree on the fuel guage. Put it where the oil pressure guage is slated to go. You know you are down on pressure when the valves clatter.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                X