Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• al's jeep...anyone mind? LOL

my little stocker

4" cage lift...and pop's 33's...hey pops, did you ever think your pro-comps would end up on a jeep? HAHAHAHA

Re: al's jeep...anyone mind? LOL

NO I didnt Alma!!! Your Mallcrawler looks AWESOME!!! All ya need now is a big burley set of bumpers to get those nasty shopping carts out of yer way!!!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I'll keep my mouth shut, Allie and I bash each other on facebook constantly, one these day, shes gonna beg me to marry her daughter!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
        I'll keep my mouth shut, Allie and I bash each other on facebook constantly, one these day, shes gonna beg me to marry her daughter!

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
          NO I didnt Alma!!! Your Mallcrawler looks AWESOME!!! All ya need now is a big burley set of bumpers to get those nasty shopping carts out of yer way!!!!
          no, no, no...i can't go to the mall without (and don't ask me where i learned about all this stuff...haha) bumpers, rear disc brakes, hydro-boost, a header, new exhaust, front and rear arb lockers, throttle body spacer (whatever that is)...and can i chip it? those shopping carts are tough!

JUST KIDDING...the jeep's done!
          Last edited by BratsMom; 08-31-2009, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BratsMom View Post
            no, no, no...i can't go to the mall without (and don't ask me where i learned about all this stuff...haha) bumpers, rear disc brakes, hydro-boost, a header, new exhaust, front and rear arb lockers, throttle body spacer (whatever that is)...and can i chip it? those shopping carts are tough!

JUST KIDDING...the jeep's done!
            Projects are never done... Glad to see you are filling the void here in MH since my JK left.
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
            X