First Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Bronco

So this is the first Bronco I have bought and I am going to do the work myself, and I have never worked on cars. So far I am enjoying it and am going to take it slow to make sure I do what I want the first time...
    Attached Files

Re: First Bronco

Nice rig, should be fun!
    74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

Great starting point. Looks like fun.
      Pic's Pic's Pic's
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

welcome to the club. Only problem so far is that you think its possible to do it right the first time. Good luck with that. Have fun!
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Nice rig - looks like a great foundation to go in any number of different directions with. So what are your plans for it? Rock crawler, daily driver, or something in between?

They are a very easy vehicle to work on and you'll learn a lot. The fun has just begun! Hopefully you can learn from some of our "mistakes" and figure out what it is you want from the get-go.

Good luck and keep the progress report coming!
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

I want something in between. I just want something fun to drive after work and on the weekends and set up so I can do some off-roading--nothing too serious.

So far I have been learning from others mistakes, but I am sure I will make m own along the way. I am confident I know what I want, just trying to figure out how to get it there...

Comment

My Mistakes? My thread shows plenty of those. How many times can u rebuild a truck with out ever pulling it out of the garage?
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

good luck. just ask questions and read some of the builds to learn. lots of help here.
                What can I fix next?

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                  My Mistakes? My thread shows plenty of those. How many times can u rebuild a truck with out ever pulling it out of the garage?
                  I don't know but sooner or later T I'm gonna have to start chargeing you! Beer and House B!@tch food only goes so far.
                  Last edited by TRAILBOUND; 08-04-2009, 08:25 PM.
                  72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

You can have a go with the house bitch if you want..

Comment

looks like a great start!
                      WT 4x4
                      91' One Ton Bronco
                      1971 Bronco
                      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Looks like a great find! Make sure you measure twice cut once. Horse parts are expensive. Anyone that tells you its gonna be easy is full of Just check the other projects and it will go semi smoothly.
                        GOOD LUCK!
                        Its going to cost what? Bahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                          You can have a go with the house bitch if you want..
                          Justin, in my day thems was fight'ng words...
                          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                          X