buggy with bronco skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buggy with bronco skins

Here are some pics of my new rig getting built it will have coilovers and bypass shocks on each corner with air bumps,600hp,atlas5.0,hughes powerglide,built out of chromo,with rear steer it should be pretty insane I sold my red bronco last week so now this one should come together alot quicker
    Attached Files
    Last edited by maui matt; 06-15-2008, 08:01 AM.

Looks good! Just curious, who and where is it being built?

Sonic
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

That thing is gonna bet nuts!
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Looks like you've got a great start on it already. So how will this one differ from your old one? Did you start with a pre-built chassis or did you scratch build it? Looks great!

Comment

bronco buggy

The bronco is getting built at 530 racing in placerville and is built from scratch this bronco is a little different from my older one it has more detail in getting built it will have dimple dye holes all over it to make it look good the 2.5 coilovers are going to be mounted on my links and the 2.5 bypass shocks will be mounted on the axles and the skins will be able to come off and it will have a automatic tranny instead of a manual and over twice the horse power I will kinda be a dual purpose rig I will be able to haul ass and jump it if I want or I will be able to crawl it my old rig was set up for crawling only and you couldn't haul ass in it at pismo so this should be much better

Comment

Wow... That is a hell of a lot of tube!
            This will be a cool build to watch come together. Keep the pix coming.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Sweet Matt. Canit wait to see this be built. Do we see rock racing in your future??
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
                Sweet Matt. Canit wait to see this be built. Do we see rock racing in your future??
                there is a chance but I am not sure if I really want to beat it up trying to race but we shall see

Comment

I can't wait to see this build. Your other two Broncos were sick. Did you sell the blue one also?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                    I can't wait to see this build. Your other two Broncos were sick. Did you sell the blue one also?
                    Yes I did sell the blue one and started this one

Comment

LOL Matt!
                      I thought you sold the Red one to get something more street-able.

Guess not!

Your going to run a Coil over AND a bypass shock on each wheel?
                      Whats the thinking, to valve the CO soft, just to aid the Bypass shock?
                      Mark Harris
                      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
                        LOL Matt!
                        I thought you sold the Red one to get something more street-able.

Guess not!

Your going to run a Coil over AND a bypass shock on each wheel?
                        Whats the thinking, to valve the CO soft, just to aid the Bypass shock?
                        I actually did build the blue one for the street and trail but I figured I would put it for sale just to see and the first guy that came buy jumped on it I am running coilovers and bypass because I thought I might get a way better ride when I am jumping that thing over some dunes and I just wanted to change it up a little bit and since I got a good deal on all the shocks I figured why not

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                            Any updates?
                            My friend stopped working on it untill after the comp at donner this week, he built a new buggy for him but his buggy will be done this week ,then back on to mine. I am hoping to have mine done about the first week in august
                            Last edited by maui matt; 06-25-2008, 10:39 AM.

Comment

buggy

Here are few more pics of my rig it is slowly coming together
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X