Calling all bronco lovers !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all bronco lovers !

So I'm new here and I'm reaching out because I need real help. I've been restoring a 1978 one owner bronco for my daughter's grandmother. They bought this In 1978 right off the lot in redding ca. I took on this project because my daughter's grandmother wants her casket carried in this bronco when she passes away. It's going on 2 years Now and its almost finished. Since I started life has not been kind to me as I lost my fiance in June of last year in an accident and that has really screwed me up, and then in November of last year I was involved in an accident and was life flighted to hospital with compound fracture and last month had 2 more surgeries due to a bone infection and I can't stand on my leg for very long. I would say the bronco is about 90% complete as I did a full frame off restoration all by myself in the back yard and things are getting ruined because the weather wasn't very nice. She has about $30,000 in this and I want to get this finished for her but physically can't do it. I don't have the money to send to a shop to finish, so I'm reaching out to any and all bronco lovers who live anywhere close to willows, CA who might be able to help this project get finished. I can provide plenty of steaks and some beer and would forever be grateful.. 530-804-2093 can answer any questions. I know people have their own lives to worry about but if a few hours here and there could be donated to finish this so she can have her wish granted would be a blessing.
Working...
X