Cage help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel free, Crawlin

I only really wanted access like that so I can get at my beer or the cuties who I know really want to go out in my EB. This was the best way to get triangulation and have harness mounts, I feel sorry for the girl as I make sure her harness is nice and snug over the chest and the sub strap is done up good.

I did consider the 90* bend but didnt do it for me with triangulation.

Comment

Nice work, I like that "V" idea. May have used that if I had thought of it .
      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Its amazing how a new girl in your life can halt any forward progress on the bronco!

Got this week off while she dont, so a major dent shall be done to the tune of no more tube left!

Comment

You just have to find a girl who likes the bronco as much as you do. Working on my rig is about the only excuse that can get me out of most things she wants me to do...... When told her I was buying one i was suprised she knew exactly what it was, her response " I always wanted a guy with an early bronco!". So those kind of women do exist. JUST RARE

Chris
          70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

I know she likes camping and wants to try wheelin, so luckin out there.

Already been fun seein a girl 5'5" battle the climb into a 38.5" rig?

Comment

The Procrastination demon has been killed....I finally would like to report the cage is almost done, all my bars are either in or tacked in ready for my good certified welder buddy to come over for beers and weld her up! Prolly wont do the tie ins just yet, spring fever has come early in my parts that I need to wheel soon!

I'll post pics later when its all done.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB

I'll post pics later when its all done.
                Uh, Yah...please...

“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Just remember to hold that beer infront of the welder until he is done. Hate for him to get a little sauced before he was done.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Here ya go, best I can do til I get the rig out of the shop to paint the cage up. Pretty happy with my first ever cage....
                    Last edited by PhantomEB; 04-24-2006, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Nice work,

Is that a supercharger on the shelf in the background? Nice to see a pic of what you've been doing.

Galen
                      Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                      I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Yeah its a blower that I got from a buddy for moving his 42" TSL'ed Chevy around while he was moving. Wished I asked for the tires instead as he went tractor tire route instead.

Comment

That's a nice looking cage! Congrats! What color are you going to paint it?

Comment

Looks good....
                            Chris
                            70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Prolly go gunmetal or something of that sort.

Comment

Now re reading this thread and seeing those nice high up cooler racks, DAMN I want one!

Comment

Working...
                                X