• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Glad to see you got the ol' girl home.

Comment

Now I just need to wire 220 into the garage for the welder......... And maybe another 110 outlet or two.

Thanks again guys.
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

What needs to be done to get this thing trail ready?

Comment

If I remember...it wasnt all that bad. A good work weekend with some will get it fixed up.

Broken tcase crossmember
          Broken shock tabs
          Broken wheel studs?
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

That and a broken pass side inner and outer axle shaft. Also have a redesign on the trans cross member. Much stronger. Just need some tube bent....
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I'll let you bend up some here, for some chain
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Just need to find some 1.5x.120 wall tube. Looks like that didn't survive the move.

Comment

O, you want it back? kidding, how much do you need? I think I have some I keep tripping over
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Let me make some measuments. See how much of the old cross member I can use, if any. Might want to run some ideas by you as well.
                    Thx bud....
                    Last edited by blwngsket; 12-08-2010, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I can also hit Blue Collar one Sat morn to make it easier, love that place
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

The 4 wheeler's candy store

Comment

Wo wo wo, where is this candy store
                          72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

You mean we know something you don't?
                            Don't worry bud.... It's just steel, nutz and bolts
                            Last edited by blwngsket; 12-09-2010, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I wish it wasn't so far. I need to find a place for small(scrap) flat steel. For brackets and gussets and such.
                              72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

What gauge steel and sizes? My company gets a lot of metal break shapes (hollow metal frames and such) from Metal Manufacturing here in Sac. I can see if I can get you some scrap cutoffs.
                                '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Working...
                                X