I'm Gettin There!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Gettin There!!

Its been almost a year sence I have been a bronco owner. Here is a few pics of the Bronco today.
    Aaron
    Attached Files
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Lookin' good. I like the color.

Comment

Man that thing is sweet Aaron. Did you ever get your wristed radius arm installed? I've been waiting to see some new flexing pictures.

Comment

THANKS,.. No I never finished the arm. I have thought about going with some long arms, But $$ is holding me back.
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

When are you going to bring it out on a trail run?

Comment

I'm getting there.. I still need to install my rear axles and my Detroit locker. I need to get the rear bearings pressed onto the axles and install them into the housing. shouldnt take long just time and energy.

Originally posted by Mike C
            When are you going to bring it out on a trail run?
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
              THANKS,.. No I never finished the arm. I have thought about going with some long arms, But $$ is holding me back.

Have you given any thought to extending your stock arms and then boxing them in? There was great article in Bronco Driver on how to do this. Seems like a low cost but effective way to get longer arms. Just an idea.

Comment

Nice Bronco
                Looks to nice to take out on the trails.
                I'm likin your cage, looks nice and safe.

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
                  Nice Bronco
                  Looks to nice to take out on the trails.
                  I'm likin your cage, looks nice and safe.
                  Thanks
                  I had Sillyneck build the cage for me. Great Guy!! Good work too..
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Looks really sweet....
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

That is a nice looking rig! What are your plans for the exhaust? Looks alittle trail sensitive

Kevin
                      71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokcrln
                        That is a nice looking rig! What are your plans for the exhaust? Looks alittle trail sensitive

Kevin
                        I just added front Gorilla Warflairs. Next is the Hansen Rockers.. Comming soon this week.

All that exhaust is coming off!! I have allready ripped off the passanger side at Prarie City. I am wheeling at Stawberry tomarrow, we will se if I can take care of the rest. I will be going to Muffler Tech and getting a 2 into 1 flowmaster and pipes done.. Maybe next week!!
                        Aaron
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Did you get up to Strawberry on Sunday? Thats my clubs adopt a trail and a few of them were up there Sunday. They saw a few stock rigs coming down from the 88 side,but no mention of an EB. I was hoping to join the, but still a few things to work out and get done on mine. Finally got BC's quarter panel protectors on this weekend.

Comment

Ya we went up. went through and turned around aways after the waterfall area. Had lunch and came back down 50. Think I blew my engine coming down 50. Sounds like a Jackhammer under the passanger valve cover. I'll take it apart soon to see the damage.
                            Aaron
                            Attached Files
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Ahhh...that sucks. I have been through my share of engine problems. I have a massive rear main leak I can't get rid of, so it looks like I am going to have to sleeve the crank.

Get any thunderstorms or rain up there? Looks cloudy in the pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X