Santa came early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa came early!

Here are my new steering parts for the full hydro. I ordered every thing from PSC Motorsports. What I got is an orbital valve, 16" column w/ quick release, new hi-flo pump with serp pully and mounting brk to my 5.0 set up that is on my 5.8L, a PS fluid res, 2.25" bore 8" stroke cylinder and rod ends. This should keep my busy for a few days.
    Kevin
    Attached Files
    71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Wooo Hooo! I love it when the big brown truck shows up! Keep us posted on the progress. And pics too of course.

Comment

Cool, I have the same ram. Hurry up and mount it so I can steal the design.
      70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Bent70~ They sent me the wrong mounts! They should have sent the 1 3/4" tube mounts but instead they sent flat mounts. The new ones went out today. Also I went to mount the PS pump and the special mounting bracket they sent does not work But they were closed by the time I found out about it. Here is the wheel adapter I made tonight (30min job) and teh shaft ready to be mounted.

Kevin
        Attached Files
        71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

You got most of the steering on pretty quick..I like the bracket for the resi., well all the brackets.
          I am using the flat mounts for the ram and have an idea I saw on another rig.
          I wonder if I should have bought those clevis mounts??? We'll see.... For the orbital I am going to try and mount off my steering box bracket and hopefully will be able to switch back to regular cross over steering if I run into any problems on the trail w/ the hydro.
          70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Working...
          X