Pops 72 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pops 72 Project

Since bought in Feb. 07, have installed 1- front track bar drop down bracket (cage, supplied with lift but never inst. by po) 2- WH long tube headers (also NIB from po never inst.) 3- mounted tuffy console box and rear seat (po supplied). 4-cleaned up wiring under hood and dash. still more to do.5-Installed Rancho 9000's off of Trailbounds rig to replace blown out 5000's(he went to 5.5 lift).

This week end (4/21&22/07) got exhaust system installed (Avery Muffler in Sonora) on Sat. and roll cage installed (purchased from Jes in Reno, 4/7/07)on Sun.

I GOT TO DRIVE MY BRONCO ON THE STREET TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo jazzzzzed !!!!!!!!! Runs,drives,and sounds great!!!!!!! Wife says if I'm a good boy this week, maybe new tires and wheels next W.E. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Well sounds like you need to be a good boy this week. ( I will for you)
    I always hate it when the wife ( Bronco Queen ) makes you tote the line like that but least it is only one week ,but it can feel like a year So pops what brand of wheels & tire are you looking at?
    Brian

Last edited by Bronco Brian; 04-22-2007, 07:04 PM.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

That sounds sweet. Can't wait to see the pictures. (hint, hint)
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I know. pics would be nice but camera is in Wash. state with Trailbound. will post as soon as he gets back in a week!!!! Tires---prob. 35x12.50 procomp m/t's on MTClassic B/L 15x10 but thats not etched in stone yet!
        Last edited by TBS-POPS; 04-22-2007, 07:17 PM.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

well, guess I was a good boy, but I have to wait and see what the big brown (or yellow or white or whatever) truck brings next wed. or thurs. to the house. I hate the words "sorry, not in stock,will have to order those".

Comment

New shoes and bling today

Picked up new tires and wheels today. Couldn't wait to have fed-ex deliver them so i willcalled them after work. put them on and took them for a ride. ride great , and are quiet!!!! they are the new Pro-Comp Xtreme mud terrains 33x12.50x15 on 15x10 chrome 8 spokes(OLD SCHOOL,old dude).

Also couldn't believe the difference in width as well as the expected height when compared to trailbounds 35x12.50x15 pro-comp m/t (see pics)
            Last edited by TBS-POPS; 12-30-2007, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I thought you were going with Slot Mags, but the Chrome spokes look good too

Brian
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I am. have differen't plans for them in the future!!! (street wear, when I get'um)
                Last edited by TBS-POPS; 05-02-2007, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Looking Good!!! Is that a 3.5" lift? Your rear sits a little higher than the front.. (I think) And your hard top is on.. Just checking .. when I remove my hard top I sit level..with my top on I am just a bit dipped in the rear. (my springs are old though).. just making sure you have a matched set..

love the tires....

Aaron
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Good lookin' tires/wheels, are you gonna keep these for wheeling? Use the slot mags for street? Nice looking Bronco!!
                    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

HEY Aaron, I dont think I like you checking out my REAR!!!!! yes a 3.5'' Cage lift.
                      720, yup thats the plan for now. I dont like running alloys off road (I break'um)

Comment

New Bling!

Installed D/P rocker covers back on the 26th before going to tonys, but now I cant go show it off 'cus I just sold all the seats..bummer . Oh well, guess its time to fix the rest of the floor pan.

POPS
                        Last edited by TBS-POPS; 12-30-2007, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Looks freaking awesome dude. Looking at the tight coils on the front, I bet this thing rides like a caddy...
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Hey Pops,
                            The rig is looking good. What are your plans for new seats?
                            302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

ordered a set of procar elites in grey, get them mid next week, will post pics when they get installed!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X