spare tire carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spare tire carrier

Here's the new tire carrier. Still need to do a little work, like attach the hydrolic struts, and build a latch, and paint. Should work good though.
    Attached Files
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

I like the idea but you sure loose alot of space that way! Were are going to put your gear for 2-3 day runs?

Kevin
    71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

I actually gained space. I have been running my spare tire laying down in the back for quite a while, so I actually have some floor space now, and with the hinge set up, I will be able to put stuff under it also.
      Marc D.

Comment

I like it, but I would never fit my cooler in there
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

pretty freeking good idea... can't wait to see it.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Well, here is the finished product. Has my typical crap-ass paint job on it, so as usual it looks good from 40 feet. As brought up about the room for the cooler. I thought about it, and if I leave it in the up position, I have plenty of room for those long trips.
            Attached Files
            Marc D.

Comment

Looks tits.
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
              X