• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time to Fix IT

I wasn't that big a fan of that kind of spot either, first dent wheelin
    Attached Files
    Andrew AV67
    67, 351W, MSD Atomic EFI, NV4500, Atlas 4spd, D44 Ford 9" 4:88 gears, 5 1/2" 4 link lift, 36" Iroks

Comment

Adding to the time to fix it list
      Hose to hydroboost broke on the trail need to make up a spare for next time
      New transmission and transfer case changed engine angle which made the fan rub on the aluminum shroud when I was in anything with a twist and got on some gas, it was spraying aluminum shavings out the hood scoop
      Getting 4:88's installed next week
      Re-bleed brakes a little soft after not being stepped on for a while
      Re mount and seal off control box for MSD fuel injection, got some water in the connector and it would keep shutting down
      Install high volume power steering pump, between the brakes and steering it was really stiff in the rocks
      THE DENT
      Andrew AV67
      67, 351W, MSD Atomic EFI, NV4500, Atlas 4spd, D44 Ford 9" 4:88 gears, 5 1/2" 4 link lift, 36" Iroks

Comment

That looks like a fun spot to me, but my tires stick out really far and I'm not to concerned about body damage since the panels are so wrinkled to begin with. Working the bugs out after the shake down run is always annoying.
        Enjoy
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

anybody have some pictures of their high volume power steering pump with remote reservoir set up installed, I made it into the Rubicon maybe 20 minutes before my power steering was overheating to the point where it felt like it wasn't even there
          I think the flow from reservoir to pump may not be keeping up with the pump causing it to cavitate and overheat the fluid
          Andrew AV67

Comment

Working...
          X