New toy in the shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy in the shop!

I just picked up this 71 EB on 5-25-5. I bought it from the 2nd owner who bought it in the 1973 from two teachers in Davis. When it was dropped off at my house it only had 59,075 miles on the odomiter. The top has never been off and doors never removed. It drives great and only has a small rattle in the back lift gate. I pulled up the factory vinyl hounds tooth floor mats and found some real minimal surface rust on the drivers side floor but every where else was spotless. Here are a few pics in it new home. Oh the only body damage is on the front drivers side fender and the rear has been cut for flairs. I will be putting new rear quaters in it once work begines.

Kevin
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rokcrln; 05-27-2005, 07:38 AM.
    71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Here is one more of the EB and one of my other toy.

Kevin
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rokcrln; 05-26-2005, 10:57 AM.

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

VERY nice! Great score. Keep us posted. What are your plans for it?

Comment

I have not decided yet on just what I will do with it. I do know I will be replacing the cut rear quarters with stock ones and keeping it looking stock. But I have not decided on weather it will stay 4wd or drop abit and go 2wd. I know people think I am nuts for even thinking about a 2wd but I like things that are different. I feel I could make one hell of a street cruiser and keep all the EB look at the same time. If it stays 4wd it will get a efi motor, AOD and a new modern t-case. 2wd and it would get a duel OHC 4.6 mod motor with a super charger and air ride suspention.

We will have to wait and see.

Kevin

Comment

I have always tossed around the idea of doing a 2wd street rod bronco some day. I was also thinking that I would chop the top. Seems like it could be done fairly easy. I will definately have to wait until I get out of suburbia though.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Nice find kevin. You can store it in my shop if you want
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

A few better pics of the new hot rod.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Rokcrln; 05-27-2005, 07:35 AM.

Comment

I like the chain on the hood and the tool box on the inner fender.
                By the way, you need some paint on that rear bumper!
                Nice find, now I just need to find a 67' that clean. I'll have to come check it out on Sunday if your going to be around?
                70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Well Jim the chain is so you can not steel it and go blasting through the the con when I am not home!

I finished my gable roor early today and need an inspection before sheeting the new roof so I started striping and polishing the EB. After one trip with cutting compound and two with polish and sealer it turned out looking good.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks good, and good luck with the inspection. I'll stop by Sunday if your going to be around?
                    70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Working...
                    X