Finally starting my 66 resto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally starting my 66 resto

66 With factory installed bulkhead going to bring her back to semi stock. Started two weeks ago got the lower quarters on and started floor pans this weekend. Easy so far.

Re: Finally starting my 66 resto

Forgot this pic

Comment

Awesome!! My 68 is the "Ranch" model too. It had the bulkhead, front bench seat and no back seat with a full top. I like where you're headed with yours.

Comment

So hard was it to replace that 1/4? I be never done one and wondered how much access you have.
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

This will be fun to watch as it comes together! I would love to build an uncut Bronco one day; honestly I sometimes wish I'd have gone that route instead of the way I went with mine. I've seen several "LUBR" broncos lately that I really like. Sure you sacrifice some capability but all I really want out of mine is a fairly capable, vintage camping/fishing rig. Nice start you have there!
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
            This will be fun to watch as it comes together! I would love to build an uncut Bronco one day; honestly I sometimes wish I'd have gone that route instead of the way I went with mine. I've seen several "LUBR" broncos lately that I really like. Sure you sacrifice some capability but all I really want out of mine is a fairly capable, vintage camping/fishing rig. Nice start you have there!
            Weld some fenders on it tony. Just a little more body work.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

That looks similar to the one that was for sale in Livermore.. Cool project even has the factory roof rack.
              Last edited by twisted 66; 05-27-2014, 07:05 PM.

Comment

The quarters are real simple. Bought it 2 years ago in sac. I will have floor pan pics some time this week. So far not to much money into it. Have a fresh 289 just need to score a transmission.(NV3550) Also might change front dana 30 to a 44 with disks.

Comment

Nice work so far 66 resto!
                  2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                  1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                  2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Awesome, another LUBR comeback! Looking great!
                    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Well got started on floor pans. A little harder than quarters. The hardest part for me was welding the pan to support. The support metal was a galvy or different type or hardness. Got it done starting passenger side next. I think i will screw the parts together and remove and weld one hole at a time. Any suggestions on this? Driver side came out ok. I am going to rhino line the floor so i think it will be ok

Comment

Working...
                      X