Project Silent Killer 71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Silent Killer 71

I thought I start a thread for my brother (Silent Killer 71) since he doesn’t have time to and I live on the computer. Also wanted to keep contributing to this site.

He purchased a Bronco a few years ago and got the Bronco fever fast. First he told me he didn’t want to go to crazy so he decided to build his stock axles up and run a 3.5” lift with 37’s. He built a cage, sliders, bumpers, ZF, 5.0 EFI, Hydroboost, etc. After one summer of wheelin he changed his goals and wanted to go big (which I told him from the beginning). So here is where this project build begins.

New Project Specs

Stretch the WB as much without narrowing the Nose
    4 link front and rear
    42” Pitbulls on Raceline beadlocks
    60 Front with full hydro, ARB, Reid knuckles, Yukon shafts with super joints
    70 Rear with all the goodies
    ORI Struts 16” front and 14” rear
    Atlas 2
    And Everything else

Here’s a pic when he bought it

Last edited by Rockbronco67; 01-03-2014, 08:32 AM.

Re: Project Silent Killer 71

This is how you get full length tube when you don't have a truck

Cage built

Comment

really like that cage.
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Me too, I may copy!

Comment

Has he wheeled it since he put the ori's on?
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Nope not yet. Still in building stage.

Comment

Sweet cage!!! I like the design!
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Cage installed

Comment

Yup, really diggin the cage. Looks even better installed
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

May I ask why sloped down in the back half? No biggie, looks way better than a square box!

Comment

Time to make some room for these meats! These tires are huge compared to 37's

Dropping some lbs.
                      Last edited by Rockbronco67; 01-06-2014, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Those are big!

Comment

i'm sure this is going to be an awesome looking rig when done. Cage looks great. Any plans for the fender flares? I'd be interested in them if there not going to be used.
                          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

i'm sure this is going to be an awesome looking rig when done. Cage looks great. Any plans for the fender flares? I'd be interested in them if there not going to be used
                            he has a lot of stuff to put up for sale and everything is only a couple years old. He will have custom bumpers, flares, axles, steering components, wheels and tires, and etc.... I will let him post that stuff for sale.
                            Last edited by Rockbronco67; 01-06-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Sweet!! Are those the 41.5 Rocker Radials?
                              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
                              X