RandyatBBY's Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandyatBBY's Progress

I decited to start s thread on the progress on my74 Bronco. I have been working on getting it winterized. no roof, no doors, cold as @##%. Now I do not want a beauty or anything shiny. Ruff and ready is for me. I got the roof on, the doors and Mirrors. Just need a drivers door window.

More to come as I get work done on it.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Nice! That should keep you a little warmer.

Comment

Damm thats a nice looking Bronco very good platform
      Brian
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Doors and a roof will definately keep the wife happy!
        72 Sport

Comment

Originally posted by lagox4
          Doors and a roof will definately keep the wife happy!
          I think the drivers door window is necessary too to make her happy. wish I could find one Oh well in time
          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Great work, I will be right behind you when I can find some doors. Nice when the kids don't get frost bite when you drive to the store
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
              Great work, I will be right behind you when I can find some doors. Nice when the kids don't get frost bite when you drive to the store
              I have a extra set of doors they are just inner and outer skins no Hardware, if you are interested

Thanks to all for the complements
              Want to get the 8000 pound winch on the front too! again a little at a time.

Comment

have a extra set of doors they are just inner and outer skins no Hardware, if you are interested
                Pm'ed ya, Thanks FM
                72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Your bronco looks like it means business....always gotta love the boggers..
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

If you ever make it into the Sacramento area you could stop by and pick up the spare window I have. Not sure if it is set up for drivers or passenger side, but the only difference is which way you put the little metal thing on the bottom of the glass. I will give it to you for the same as I charge for most of my used parts. Free if you come and get it. Speaking of that, Delta are you going to be able to get up here for that windsor any time soon? I'm going to be moving into Roseville in Febuary, yes the whole month, and would prefer to not move the engine. It is sitting on a stand, and we can just put it right in the back of your truck.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                      If you ever make it into the Sacramento area you could stop by and pick up the spare window I have. Not sure if it is set up for drivers or passenger side, but the only difference is which way you put the little metal thing on the bottom of the glass. I will give it to you for the same as I charge for most of my used parts. Free if you come and get it. Speaking of that, Delta are you going to be able to get up here for that windsor any time soon? I'm going to be moving into Roseville in Febuary, yes the whole month, and would prefer to not move the engine. It is sitting on a stand, and we can just put it right in the back of your truck.
                      Are you going on the 11th? Will you be trailering down? If not I could come and load it in my truck and just not take my bronco.. I kinda wanted to flex it up on the Forklift but I can do that anytime. If it gets it out of your garage then it helps two members out.. Or If I could borrow your trailer I'll put the engine in the truck and trailer the bronco!! Again helps everyone out.

A
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Still a maybe on the meeting, but that is a good idea to bring the engine to the meeting if I go. I will keep everyone posted.
                        Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                          Thanks I will have to plan a trip up there in the next coupla of weeks, I think I was going to be in stockton on the 27th

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY
                            Thanks I will have to plan a trip up there in the next coupla of weeks, I think I was going to be in stockton on the 27th

If you are going to be making it down to Livermore on the 11 I should be able to get it to there. Let me know if you are going to be up this way before then.
                            Marc D.

Comment

Well I am in the priocess of a bit of work and it would be easyer to pick it up at the gathering, I can ruff it out for a while. see you there.
                              Randy

Comment

Working...
                              X