msd atomic efi install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msd atomic efi install

Installed msd atomic efi yesterday and was straight forward. Started first turn of the key.
    Tony 69 bronco

Re: msd atomic efi install

How does it run?
    1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

A little jumpy from a start. But it needs some tweaking.
      Tony 69 bronco

Comment

I cannot upload pictures from my android. I will work on this
        Tony 69 bronco

Comment

There seems to be alot of folks interested in this product, so post pictures and experiences...
          Last edited by 904Bronco; 10-28-2012, 08:35 PM.
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Awesome, very curious to learn how you like this system, especially how the rig runs and any changes in mpg and power that you observe.

Originally posted by bronco393w View Post
            I cannot upload pictures from my android. I will work on this
            Is it just slow over a cell network or are you unable to figure out how? I've successfully uploaded pictures to this site from both of my android devices, its not much different than how it works from Windows or Mac PCs. PM me if you need help.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Very interested my self as well to see how it works for you. I was going to get the pro flow kit from edelbrock when I finished my motor, but they discontinued the pro flow kit and came out with a pro flow 2 kit for much more money. So I passed on it and put a carb on, please keep us up on how it performs.

Comment

msd atomic pic
                Attached Files
                Tony 69 bronco

Comment

Awsome will be checking back. very interested for mine. Thanks
                  Built for playin and fun, 351/700R4/Atlas, 44 Hi Pinion/ARB 4:56, Currie 9" trussed Detroit 4:56, Longer rear leafs/ 5.5 wildhorses, Hi tech redneck twisted wristed arms. 2" body. Kentrol/hansen rollcage, Protofab, Warn hubs,axles,winch. ididit, autometer, art carr, tuffy console, ovrhead, glove. Custom built bat box and rear seat with storage. Soon to have matching camping trailer

Comment

I drove the bronco today. It started up fine cold and hot. It is getting smoother but not sure if it has the power of the 750.
                    Tony 69 bronco

Comment

Very nice. what is the psi for the injectors?
                      Built for playin and fun, 351/700R4/Atlas, 44 Hi Pinion/ARB 4:56, Currie 9" trussed Detroit 4:56, Longer rear leafs/ 5.5 wildhorses, Hi tech redneck twisted wristed arms. 2" body. Kentrol/hansen rollcage, Protofab, Warn hubs,axles,winch. ididit, autometer, art carr, tuffy console, ovrhead, glove. Custom built bat box and rear seat with storage. Soon to have matching camping trailer

Comment

Keep us informed. Looking at this for the wifes rig....
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Is it worth the coin?

Its looks like it is but the price tag is hard to swallow.
                          {o===o}
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

35 psi. Is it worth the coin. I think so but i need time with it

35 psi. Is it worth the coin. I think so but i need time to tell
                            Tony 69 bronco

Comment

Johnny at WH just put the same system on his. I'm sure he can answer any questions you guys are interested in asking.
                              The kind of things that keeps me shying away from this kind of system is the proprietary parts that msd uses (thier own parts). I like being able to go to damn near any parts store and getting a sensor or pump or any other thing as used on the howell tbi I have.
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X