Almost quartered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost quartered!

Well I woke up this morning and felt like trying out my new paint guns. Only problem was nothing was ready for paint. Well I fixed that Started the body work about 9am and just put the second of three coats of primmer. I will let it dry untill tonight and block sand it then ether tonight or Monday I will spray the color This thing has just been sitting since I bought it last year and then started cutting into it for quarter panel replacement but never finished. Here are a few pics of the progress over the last year or so.

Kevin
    LFD Inc.
    Attached Files
    71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Nice work!! How's the other prodjects going? (4 door Chevy) ?? Hows the Buggie? Post Up!! Where have you been?

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Hey you took it out of storage Good to see it getting the new quarter. I will have to stop by and take a look. FM
      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Well were do I start? The crew cab is finished as far as the work that I am doing to it. I have also done alot of rust repair on an 68 extended cab in the past few months. Right now I am building a 68 2wd shot bed step side for a cop from SanFran. I am at the point of putting the cab on the chassie for the first time so I can fit all front sheet metal and tweak were needed. So far we have shaved all rain gutters, rear cab roof seam, fire wall and alot of metal bumping. Also we are in the middle of replacing siding, windows, adding shear ply, insulation and exterior electrical. I also was married last month and spent 2 weeks in Europe and I am spending next week at the SEMA show But other than that I have been just slacking..

I also picked up a 67 SS396 Chevelle with only 29k on it and the day before our Europe trip I bought a 51 F1 for a future build.

Kevin
        LFD Inc.
        Attached Files

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Damn, you are the man. I'm glad I'm not the only one with too many projects!
          You seem to be rolling along nicely on all of them. Congrats on the wedding!
          I think I'm just going to put my Bronco back together (post paint) enough
          for winter wheeling, and tear it back down in the Spring for the 5.0, etc.
          I did get my Manx built for my week long trip to the sand dunes though. That about killed me...
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks good! Mine is getting the quarters done for two reasons;
            1) I need to try out my new HVLP's for the 68 step side I am building for a customer.
            2) The EB is getting kicked out side for winter so I can get my 71chevy back on the road as well as try and get some wrench time on the buggy.

Kevin
            LFD Inc.
            Attached Files

Comment

I love your yellow one, buggy, truck, Chevelle, all of them!
              A '69-'72 Chevy C10 is on my list of "will have" items also...
              Wanna get rid of that Bronco tailgate behind it?

Comment

I have a two extra gates so I could loose one.
                Not shown is a 1970 2wd blazer 1 of 819 built, it will be my show truck when it is done.

Kevin
                LFD Inc.

Comment

Well for shooting in a dusty mess guns that I have never used before and quick body work I must say it looks great! Their is a very small about of dust in the finish so when I get back from SEMA I will block and polish
                  The color match looks real good as well. All I need to do now is polish the rest of it to match the gloss.

Kevin
                  LFD Inc
                  Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the wedding Kevin.
                    The EB is looking great. Nice body work I am sure down the line I will be sending you a few questions. Take care, FM
                    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                      Congrats on the wedding Kevin.
                      The EB is looking great. Nice body work I am sure down the line I will be sending you a few questions. Take care, FM
                      Thanks on both accounts but as for body work do not look to hard. I did both sides from grinding welds to ready for paint in about 6hours. It looks good but nothing I will brag about. Once the other toys are finished then I will tear this one down and do a proper job.

Kevin
                      LFD Inc.

Comment

Damn,, You are amazing!! Good work!!
                        Aaron
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

What a slacker....you could have at least painted the rear bumper white again..(just kiddin') looks great from the photo's...sure glad you'll have lots of practice before I get ready to paint my bronco! Cya in the morning!
                          70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

When I was younger I use to part out alot of Chevy's and I cut up some rare cars. I always like the 67 big blocks. true hipo in a can,,,, lol
                            70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

looks good from my house..............If you see Jim Cole AKA Cage Off Road at SEMA hit him up for a hat..........Tell him Jughead sent ya
                              Brad
                              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                              X