72 EB Build-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 EB Build-up

Well thought I would share some pics. I just finished getting all the electrical accessories wired on a seperate fuse panel, cleaned up the original wiring, down to stock with no extras, cleaned and set-up the dash and finally was able to mount the cage and get it rolling. Still have alot to do, bumpers, output shaft,front end narrowing, blah, blah, blah. But I think she is about done for the next several months.
    Attached Files
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Wiring pics - dual batteries and accessory wiring panel (its mounted between the center tubes in the front section of they cage for easy access even when restained). If you haven't tried the GM Weather paks for your wiring you should they work great, but they are a little pricey
    Attached Files

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

Look'n good man! Don't worry.....they are never done. Just a work in progress. That is a mighty fine rig you got there. Congrats! Who's cage is that? It looks saweet! So when are you going to hit the trails?

Comment

That's my cage. The rig had a very simple 4 point when I bought it and I built it out to what I desired. It has been a real learning process. I am looking forward to helping some friends build/modify theirs. Thanks FM

Comment

Looking very nice Chuck. Thats sure come a long way in the last 6 months. We will have to get together sometime soon so I can check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
            Wiring pics - dual batteries and accessory wiring panel (its mounted between the center tubes in the front section of they cage for easy access even when restained). If you haven't tried the GM Weather paks for your wiring you should they work great, but they are a little pricey
            Very clean dual battery set-up
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Sweet cage
              1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                That's my cage. The rig had a very simple 4 point when I bought it and I built it out to what I desired. It has been a real learning process. I am looking forward to helping some friends build/modify theirs. Thanks FM

That's awesome that you did it yourself. It looks awesome! No better feeling in the world than to stand back and say, "yeah, I made that". I need to build me a family style cage pretty soon. Where are you located? I'd love to check yours out. Do you have a bender?

Comment

Where are you located? I'd love to check yours out. Do you have a bender?
                  I am in El Dorado Hills, right next to Folsom. Yes, I have a bender with a 2" die and I am hoping to get a 1 5/8" die soon. Yes, I would be happy to help but I have one other guy waiting for help first. Feel free to pm me and I will give you directions if you would like to come by. FM

Comment

Working...
                  X