Moab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moab

Hey, I did some wheeling in Moab. Trails I got a chance to go one were hell's revenge, moab rim, cliff hanger, poison spider mesa, gold bar rim, golden spike, metal masher, and pritchett canyon.
    Wanted to run behind the rocks and area bfe also, but ran out of time. I ran the trails mostly by myself, and I'd rather drive than snap photos, so sorry about not taking good pics, which is what everyone wants to see I know. Here are a couple though.
    Attached Files

Re: Moab

Nice Dave!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Did u take any pictures of ur hitch?

Comment

Here's my hitch mount and my two straps that were holding the front of the bronco on my trailer. I got rear ended while parked in Ely, Nevada on my way to Moab. Guy was drunk, swerved off the road into my parked truck and trailer. I think that the straps, my receiver mount, and the corner of my trailer being bent down slightly is all the damage I got. Will be bringing my f250 into a frame shop to check though. Welded those plates on to help strengthen the mount so I could continue to Moab, got a replacement from the ford dealer there for the trip home.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yikes at least you werent in the truck when it happened.

Alone on Moab trails? thats balls! Cant wait til May for our trip down for Bronco Safari. Doubt I wanna do Cliffhanger again but I will do Poison Spider to attack Rocker Knocker and Hells Revenge to do Escalator. Pritchett and BFE is on the list as well.

Comment

How was the wheeling overall? Was it worth the drive? Definitely on my wheelin bucket list.

Comment

I really liked the trails there, more than I thought I would. Of the trails I was on, pritchett canyon was far more difficult and challenging. The escalator on hell's revenge is where I nearly rolled, I picked a bad line and it was my first time on it, that's my excuse. I think you would like it also, wish I was still there.

Comment

Originally posted by helbnd1 View Post
                I really liked the trails there, more than I thought I would. Of the trails I was on, pritchett canyon was far more difficult and challenging. The escalator on hell's revenge is where I nearly rolled, I picked a bad line and it was my first time on it, that's my excuse. I think you would like it also, wish I was still there.
                Sounds like you need to head back out in may. On the escalator you have to go farther to the right than you think. You still have about 80% of the trails to explore.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

How many miles is it from Sac?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                    How many miles is it from Sac?
                    800 miles
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Hi Dave I did 4 or 5 trails when I was there would love to go again. Oh well some day! Glad you had fun and got to see so much of Moab.
                      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

1100 and then some for me! Do come back for the first week of May, Marc and I be there.

Comment

Joe and I are gonna try to do Moab In May, Randy start saving your gas money NOW!!
                          Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

I hope to be going, and probably Joseph too with his Scout, Randy! Any chance?
                            Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                            35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
                              I hope to be going, and probably Joseph too with his Scout, Randy! Any chance?
                              FE Nats in June, Garage first priority. Tahoe fixed, now I need to test a short trip with a trailer. Doubt it unless I give up the boat shop. I might make the Rubicon in July.
                              Last edited by RandyatBBY; 11-17-2011, 11:57 PM.
                              1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Working...
                              X