Rubicon Aug 19-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon Aug 19-21

Its my birthday weekend and a bunch of my buddies and I are heading up to the Rubicon. Just throwing it out there incase anyone else wants to head up there.

Kyle

Re: Rubicon Aug 19-21

What's up, happy Birthday(when it hits) I'm going up the next weekend with some guys, (26th-28th) and a trip 9/09-9/11 damn! I'd like to go to that one too, but I am already pushing it with money as it is. I'm putting up my post about the 2 I'm going on in here too, Have fun!
    Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

I plan on going this weekend if you want to do two weekends in a row

Comment

Thanks in advance, I wish I could go both weekends. I actually have a wedding to go to the following weekend on the 27th but I am trying to plan on making the Cantina weekend work.

Comment

Hey guys - new to the forum. I'm considering making the trip up from Los Angeles to run the Rubicon for the weekend and would like to join.

It would be me and one other guy in a 69 Bronco on 38.5's with 60's locked f/r, twin sticks, hyrdo assist etc.

When are you headed in? How many trucks are in your group and which way are you planning on running it?

I'd need to figure out my work situation today or tomorrow.

Comment

OH SNAP! Its this weekend?
            Ummmmmm I need to see what I need to do to make it. Is Galen going?
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Yup this weekend. Heading in after work Friday night. Man do I love some night wheeln. Going in Loon lake side, going to spider, setting up base camp then going to buck on Saturday. We will probably have a group of about 14 people, 7 rigs, they are a mixture of buggy's / toyotas/ jeeps/ and my Bronco.

Galen can't make it up with me he has to work. Ryan let me know if your coming we will figure out a good meeting spot and time.

Comment

Great Trip!!! Pretty eventful too, haha. Here are the cliff notes.

Left Auburn @ 8PM met all my buddies at Loon at 9:30PM.
                One toyota broke a revolver shackle and then a jeep sliced a tire.
                Finally got to Spider at 1:30AM.
                Cruised to Buck the next day, no problems.
                That night I caught a bear taking a bag of Dorrito chips out of my bronco (Had no idea my buddy's 5yr old left them in there).
                On the way out another jeep broke his rear driveline at thousand $ hill.
                We towed him all the way out, got home at 10 last night.

Good times, bronco did great!
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X