Prairie City Tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prairie City Tomorrow!

A bunch of us are going to be there tomorrow from about 10am on. Well be parked in the picnic area and playing on the obstical course. Come on out and join us. I would like to meet some of you guys. Besides I don't want to be the only Bronco showing the Heeps how to wheel!
    70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

I'll try...
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Ya I think we will be there. 10-12 maybe... the rain is a commin...
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Doppler shows rain
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Well, no rain while we were there. Daddy4Zack we missed ya!
          We had 8 rigs from Dixon 4 Wheelers and Vacaville combined. There were also a few Yahoo's up there. The trench line down the middle of the 4x4 area was extra deep and claimed a mirror from a TJ and a front hub from a CJ7. I was too wide in the body and not enough on the axle to even try it. I got half way in and the door was already hitting the bank. I'm thinking full with axle when I decide to upgrade. I will have some pictures in a few day....Yes I'm still in the stone age with the camera.(No digital yet!) More to follow....
          70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

Comment

Did you see a blue stripe on the wall in that trench. It ripped my mirror off and put a little love pat on my front fender a couple of weeks ago.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Can't say that I did! But by the time we all left, there was some red, green, primer etc.... It was a good day

Comment

Working...
              X