SlickRock, Deer Valley(July 15-17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlickRock, Deer Valley(July 15-17)

I was working around the shop feeling like I wanted to wheel a little and I remembered that Frank did not have a partner this weekend for SlickRock, Deer Valley. So I knew it was a loaded question but I called him any way. Now we are going day after tomorrow. We are going to meet up with some other guys from the IH board. Any one want to join in?

we will be meeting in Arnold at the Giant Burger on hwy 4 at 10am friday.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Re: SlickRock, Deer Valley(July 15-17)

If I can get some things done, a buddy and I might be in with our Jeeps, we are bring back little tire wheelers!
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

You gonna be up there to Join us tomorrow? 10am Giant burger in Arnold.
      Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
      35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

we are bring back little tire wheelers!
        I love that idea. The problem is most people would run stock suspension when you run small tires. Also when you run small tires it is going to be rough. It would be cool to have good suspension to make it a little smoother.

Comment

Not sure how accessible Deer Valley is these days. Slick Rock was only about half at the beginning of the month. Good luck and post pictures/trip reports when you get back. If I wasn't stuck on call for work this weekend I'd join y'all.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Randy and I are leaving my house shortly, hoping to see some people up there!!
            No Bronco this time, just my Jeep.
            Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
            35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

No work got done on my Jeep, too many side jobs came in and I wanted the money
              Mark Harris
              71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I left my EB home it needed a motor mount and I had not enough time or money to fix it. Bills need to be payed and a little short as it is. Thanks to Frank I got to get out and enjoy the mountains and trees. I will post pictures later.
                Last edited by RandyatBBY; 07-18-2011, 08:30 AM.
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Comment

Those are the ugliest Broncos I have ever seen

Its so weird to see snow still on the trail. But it does look like a fun time.
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Comment

Last edited by RandyatBBY; 07-18-2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Wow the trail really appears to have cleared out and dried up over the past few weeks. How deep was the river crossing at the Utica end? That was the main thing that kept me from venturing too far into the trail when I was last there. It is a fun little trail to run for sure and excellent camping at the Utica end.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Working...
                              X