Sierra Trek 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra Trek 2011

So who's going to Trek this year?? I know GREMLIN's group did the raffle last year and jchevy4x4j's has told me he would be there. Anyone else

http://www.cal4wheel.com/events/sierra-trek.html
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Re: Sierra Trek 2011

Sounds fun but I know I won't be there: But I do know Gremlin has a very nice Bronco
    Jack
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

I will be there working winch hill 4 again! No bronco though Maybe next year
      70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

We'll have several members from our club (Santa Cruz 4 Wheel Drive) working winch hill 3 for the Sierra Trek. And myself and others are heading up the weekend before (8/4-8/8) to do our annual trip. I read over on Pirate that the snow and runoff is sill pretty deep above wh3 so we will probably go up from the bottom to that point and either head back down and out or try to cross at committee trail. River is flowing hard - not sure if I'll be able to cross there or not....
        -----------------------
        Robin in Boulder Creek
        http://www.sc4wdc.com/mem_robind.html

Comment

Ill see you up there. I will be there from the 5th-14th. We go every year as well. Hopefully the road into Meadow will clear up some more. I have a camper and will be towing my rig up there. Randi the Trek Chairman believes the snow will melt fast enough to start getting folks in there for Trek
          72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

I wanta go.. I have never been... whats envolved?? how much$$ ??
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Great way to do the Fordyce trail. I have worked Fri am staging for eight years, always fun! up at 3am to start coffee

Glad its back at Meadow!
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                I wanta go.. I have never been... whats envolved?? how much$$ ??
                It's all in the top link post #1
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Lets try to get a group pic don't know when anyone got some ideas.
                  I know Sun. is out for me its a long drive home with clean up and work on Mon. So I will be hitting the road A.S.A.P. Will be on the dinner crew Sat. but I could slip away for a few. That way you guy's can say you have seen my Bronco. some member's wonder if I have one.

Comment

Hit me up anytime. I will be there this Friday and my buddy has a EB as well. Im down. A cool pic will be to head up to Lacey Peak, park them so you can see both Fordyce and meadow lake than take a pic! Im leaving Saturday the 13th. Cant fricken wait! I will post a couple pics all loaded up tomorrow
                    72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

If all goes well I will be there Fri. too two tone Ford (Red/Tan) towing Brown Bronco with a White grill. Big motor home towing Brown J**p. Leaving Ukiah at 6:00 A.M. Gremlin won't be there till Sat.

Comment

All loaded up. Ready to leave bright and early tomorrow morning. Im sure I will probably run into you somewhere near the lake tomorrow morning.
                        Attached Files

Comment

brian. mike aka rocbrnc from berryessa! im going up thurs. running trail on fri.
                          illl find you.

Comment

sorry brian i ment ryan from berryessa.

Comment

Heading up first thing tomorrow!! See you guys on winch hill 4!
                              70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Working...
                              X