Iron Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Mountain

A couple of friends and I are going up Iroin Mountain Rd. for some snow 4 wheel fun on Sunday if anybody wants to join. I've been working on our divertion dam that feeds into Sly Park Lake for the last couple of days. The snow conditions are EPIC. I know this is a late notification, but I love to be a storm chaser! I'll be rollin in about 10ish.
    Leave No One Behind
    KK6AUW

Re: Iron Mountain

Depending on how far project bronco gets on satureday, I might just join you. Are you on the trail buddy list.
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

I think I am, not sure.
      Leave No One Behind
      KK6AUW

Comment

Did you go? I didn't see you, but I wasn't in my bronco or on Iron Mountian Rd.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Yes I went. It was crazy deep, I got stuck seven times. But my boy and I had a blast!
          Leave No One Behind
          KK6AUW

Comment

Where are the pics? Looks like I may be up there again this weekend. Nothing like snow wheeling in a 65,000lbs line truck. Good thing I have a 30,000 pound hydrolic winch on the front. The biggest problem is finding an achor point.
            I need to get some pics from last weekend from some of the guys.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

nice powder up there today.. Lots of people seen a white bronco setup nice..
              75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

I went up last weekend is that when you went? Mine was the only Bronco I saw all day.
                Leave No One Behind
                KK6AUW

Comment

I was up there this saturday, took the kids to play in the snow and filled the truck bed to bring some home.
                  75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Working...
                  X