Snow Wheeling Jan 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snow Wheeling Jan 15th

Well, today was an awesome snow run. The temp had to be in the 50's and the snow was pretty fun to bomb through. Others were taking pics, but I was to busy driving the wheels off my bronco. I think there were about ten broncos that showed up, and some others in other rigs. I think everyone had a great time.
    I will post up what was failing in mine when I figure it out. Could possibly be the t-case.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Where's the pics man!!??

Comment

Here are a few
        Attached Files
        1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Look like you all had a great time, the new shoes look good Justin.
          1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Thanks, they did good in the snow for what I put them thru. I couldnt go too buck wild though, my daughter was limiting my right foot by telling me she getting scared next time. There is some trimming to be done too on the front inner and outer fenders, had some decent rubage as expected.
            1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Wish I could have caught up to you guys, but with trying to park my truck/trailer and get two kids dressed and in their seats, it wasn't going to happen. Did Tim Harding pass you guys in his Suzuki?
              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

looks like a fun day guys!! wish I could have gone. what lake was that?
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                  looks like a fun day guys!! wish I could have gone. what lake was that?
                  Stumpy Medows. Nice little lake.

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                  Wish I could have caught up to you guys, but with trying to park my truck/trailer and get two kids dressed and in their seats, it wasn't going to happen. Did Tim Harding pass you guys in his Suzuki?
                  Sorry we missed you. I did see Tim on the way down. Didn't talk to him though, I was hauling ass.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

WOOOO! thats was fun.

Whens the next snow run?
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Re: Snow Wheeling Jan 15th

Wow, looks like you guys had an good turnout and a good time. I so wish I could have gone... snow wheeling looks like a blast. From the looks of those trees though there hasn't been much new snow in a while... not so good for my other snow sports interests!
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

After Uncle Tom's I went down to Ice House Rd. Came back and nobody was around out of the bronco group. Had to hang at the bar with some jeepers.Was a good time meeting everyone, snow wasn't as deep as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                          We were wondering what happened to ya' we hung out at uncle toms for a while hoping you'd show up.

It was great catching up with everyone, I had a blast!

I found out I'm in love with an automatic tranny, still getting used to the Stakk and my motor craves more horsepower. ..
                          Last edited by welndmn; 01-16-2011, 07:01 AM.
                          Mark Harris
                          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoLady
                            Had a good time! Thanks to Dave for the ride in, and Marc for the ride out. I had a blast with both of you! Here are the pictures I took:
                            No pics came up chicka?
                            Leave No One Behind
                            KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                              WOOOO! thats was fun.

Whens the next snow run?
                              Maybe when it actually snows! If you guys had fun in that icey snow, just wait or the powder stuff! Now that is fun!

and dispite my trucks small issues I had a great time as well! i will get some pics up tonight.
                              WT 4x4
                              91' One Ton Bronco
                              1971 Bronco
                              9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Great shots Kaitlin!
                                WT 4x4
                                91' One Ton Bronco
                                1971 Bronco
                                9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment