X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sierra Trek

Originally posted by Franked View Post
    Marc D. you going on this?
    Probably not. I'm in process of rebuilding my house, and just like the bronco, it has already expanded with a full bathroom remodel, and floors in the kitchen. Who knows where it will end.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
      Probably not. I'm in process of rebuilding my house, and just like the bronco, it has already expanded with a full bathroom remodel, and floors in the kitchen. Who knows where it will end.
      It never ends....
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
        I take it that means the organized runs will be out from Meadow lake? I've never been to any of these places(Just the 'con). I'll set up my rig differently If I can camp out of the tow rig(bikini, NOT Safari rack, etc.) lighter on top. May get Randy talked into going on this one.
        Yes, most of the runs are out of Meadow Lake. In the past, there are runs that leave from the lake, go back out the access road, down 80 and start at the trail head. I think they are changing things up this year but I'm not exactly sure of the specifics.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
          It never ends....
          It will never actually end, but at least in my experience I did get a little ahead of the curve and have not had to do major remodel projects in the last 3-4 years. Now its kind of like my Bronco - leave well enough alone until something breaks or stops working.

I do however need to re-roof soon... been putting that off for way too long now. That will put a big dent in the Bronco fund.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

So Marc.. is this all sudden inspiration from the flood? or was some of this actually planned? I know my house is never going to be done, I just moved in in November, I'll probably be working on it for the next 10 years.
            I'm not sure about this run myself, It looks like Myself,wife,2 kids are $460-$480, I could buy food and do the con again for about 150. Still, I'd like to go....
            Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
            35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Was planning the remodel on the bath this fall, just pushed it up, and the new hardwood in the kitchen is just because I'm already doing the rest of the house, so I might as well do it also. The rest that will be done is from casulties of the water midigation.
              On to Seirra Trek. This is just my personal opinion. I like avoiding the trails on planned outting. I find the trail much more enjoyable with a group of 5 or less. I know I have to cook my own meals, but I like to drive fast, and not be stuck behind a long line of others. Lets get to camp and talk some smack.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Was planning the remodel on the bath this fall, just pushed it up, and the new hardwood in the kitchen is just because I'm already doing the rest of the house, so I might as well do it also. The rest that will be done is from casulties of the water midigation.
                On to Seirra Trek. This is just my personal opinion. I like avoiding the trails on planned outting. I find the trail much more enjoyable with a group of 5 or less. I know I have to cook my own meals, but I like to drive fast, and not be stuck behind a long line of others. Lets get to camp and talk some smack.
                I have a roof to fix before end of summer and I really want to work in my 1971 SS 454 El Camino a little too. I scratched myEB a little too much but new skins will take care of that.

Well do you have the skinny on the water? I want to do a trail a month or every 6 weeks. You, me, Dave, Frank and who ever. Hell I would like to tease Kalin a little too. I am up for the cheap stuff if possable. The gas is a lot alone.
                Last edited by RandyatBBY; 07-12-2010, 05:54 PM.
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Working...
                X