June 5-6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 5-6th

I'd like to get my Bronco out somewhere this coming weekend since my memorial day trip plans were a bust. As most of the trails are still under considerable snow, I'm thinking about just finding some forest roads to go explore around on that are below the snow line. My thoughts are to just make a day run on Saturday or Sunday, do some light wheeling and maybe find a place to do a little fishing and/or target practice too. The weather has been nice lately and should stay that way a while.

I've been thinking of going up 108 to somewhere around Tuolumne simply because I have not been up that way in eons, but I'm open to suggestions. Is anybody else interested in such a run? I'd be open to camping for a night too. The rig's been sitting too long... somebody's got to be up for a shakedown run. Anywhere between 88 and Yosemite is an easy day trip for me.

-Tony
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Re: June 5-6th

I might be interested in a day trip up somewhere.....wifes gone...justin has drill... maybe...87% sure I could go.....
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 06-01-2010, 07:51 PM.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

A fast trip from around hear would be Vacaville or Carnegie. Frank and I are tentative for Sunday, for either location. I want to try out my new front locker, sliders, sound system(Possible) that is if I have my roll bar tieins done too
      Last edited by RandyatBBY; 06-01-2010, 08:20 PM.
      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I'd prefer somewhere in the mountains or foothills instead of Carnegie. What is there in Vacaville? My original thought was to toss a fishing pole, my dog, and a sack lunch in the Bronco and see where the road leads. Just looking for a mini-trip somewhere in the rig. My one local Bronco buddy's rig is down and June isn't looking too promising for a trip otherwise. Keep the ideas coming.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by tbs-pops View Post
          i might be interested in a day trip up somewhere.....wifes gone...justin has drill... Maybe...87% sure i could go.....

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post

Im making the tshirts
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

On the flip side "87% sure I could go, maybe, I might be interested." Doesn't look to good Tony.
              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post

Im making the tshirts
                Make sure there is a 3X for me!!!!! What is the cost?
                1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                  I'd prefer somewhere in the mountains or foothills instead of Carnegie. What is there in Vacaville? My original thought was to toss a fishing pole, my dog, and a sack lunch in the Bronco and see where the road leads. Just looking for a mini-trip somewhere in the rig. My one local Bronco buddy's rig is down and June isn't looking too promising for a trip otherwise. Keep the ideas coming.
                  I did have a link to Vacaville site I forgot the name. It is in the hills for sure, great place to test your skills. O.h Ya it is "Mixed Challenge"

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post

Im making the tshirts
                    Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                    On the flip side "87% sure I could go, maybe, I might be interested." Doesn't look to good Tony.
                    Alright alright... I feel like I'm the butt of a joke here. Maybe I've earned this 87% thing, but I'd at least like to know where this thing started.
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                      Alright alright... I feel like I'm the butt of a joke here. Maybe I've earned this 87% thing, but I'd at least like to know where this thing started.
                      I am 87% sure they are talking about you, Tony.
                      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
                        I am 87% sure they are talking about you, Tony.
                        I get that feeling too... Come on somebody spill it. I can take it.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

how about....
                          87% of the time,
                          Its funny everytime
                          {o===o}
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

take a day trip out to knoxville recreation area out behind lake berryessa. Fishing in the lake, wheeling , shooting , and swimming

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/t.../ride_f168.htm
                            75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Originally posted by kevoson View Post
                              take a day trip out to knoxville recreation area out behind lake berryessa. Fishing in the lake, wheeling , shooting , and swimming

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/t.../ride_f168.htm

o ya... back on track Knoxville is a great day spot. there are a million little trails to get lost on and nothing very extreme. I'de give it a blue square

Heres a thread on Pirate. We were going to go to hollister that day but it was closed so we heard of this "knoxville" place from my Dad. Had a fun weekend. The guy that we met up with the second night was a cool dude.
                              http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthrea...6226&highlight=

http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...ight=knoxville
                              And of course my write up. More pics on my FB too
                              {o===o}

Comment

Working...
                              X