Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's March 19th for a Prairie City Run???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howdy
    I don't mind going there since I have never been there, but first I have to finish the EFI swap so I have a Bronco to take

What do you still need to complete??
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Well...it is only 10 minutes from my house so I will make it barring I'm up the hill wheeling. I never plan that far out, but have put it on my calender.
      Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Comment

Yah, it is a ways out...just wanted to give people the time to plan....I know how busy I'll be..
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

if I get my t-case in time I think I am up for it

Comment

Well...get to wrenching!!!

Comment

Looks like its a go. The 19th is good for my group, my son, son in law and myself plus families. 3 Broncos. Looking forward to a good dry day. Um beer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                What do you still need to complete??
                Hopefully not too much more.

Wiring in some guages
                Exhaust
                Radiator/Fan clearance issues
                Putting fenders/grill/bumper/winch back on

I am getting close, but I only get a few hours a week to work on it. Usually saturday and sunday nights as I watch my kids during the week and work nights. My 7 month old doesn't last too long in the garage during the week so that slows me down. Another few weeks and I should be rolling.

Comment

Cool! This is turning out to be a great trip!!!

Cant wait...

7-10 EB's and counting...
                  Last edited by Delta 4 Wheel; 03-02-2005, 02:03 AM.

Comment

I am going to have to back out I am heading to Oregon for the weekend and was not able to make it another weekend Sorry, one less...

Comment

I will be there as long as I get to work on Saturday for overtime and not Sunday.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

How's March 19th for a Prarie City Run

Sounds cool, If I can get my carb issues straightened out Count me in Give me be
                        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

sounds possible for me and my dad with one maybe two broncos if I get mine running if not maybe a jeep and bronco or maybe just a bronco.

Comment

Prairie City Meeting

Sorry guys I'm out. I'll be out of town.
                            72 Sport

Comment

So, what time are people thinking about showing up on the 19th?
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

yeah, what time will we be meeting??
                                1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Working...
                                X