Nor Cal events , where are they ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor Cal events , where are they ??

Whats up with this , Why cant we get a EB event or even a decent 4x4 event up here ? We seem to be left out in the cold so to speak . I know most 4x4 owners in So Cal never see dirt unless they wash there rides but they sure have a hold on every show or event .

Does Jim at WH do anything local ?? Wouldnt it be great if we could have a sponsered get together/show/run/parade/cruise/trail run/ whatever for us folks in No Cal that we wont have to drive 350+ miles one way to attend .
    I have never seen more than 3 Broncos in the same spot and to be honest none were worth looking at very hard (including mine) . I would love to get some ideas from other bronco owners and see them in person , not just pics in mags or my computer .

Anyone know of anything like this around here that I just dont know about or interested in doing something like this ??

I am going to the Toy Run/Parade next weekend at Nimbus Dam/Lake Natoma. Should be quite a few people there, but not a EB specific event, but always a few EB's show up.

Comment

Howdy, could you post up some more info on that gathering, and there is a gathering of EB's at Jerry O's house down in San Jose sometime in the spring. It's a great BBQ, and bronco show. I think there were over 30 EB's there last year. Some really nice ones, and then some beaters like mine. I had a blast, and am looking forward to the next one.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by brixter
        Whats up with this , Why cant we get a EB event or even a decent 4x4 event up here ? We seem to be left out in the cold so to speak . I know most 4x4 owners in So Cal never see dirt unless they wash there rides but they sure have a hold on every show or event .

Does Jim at WH do anything local ?? Wouldnt it be great if we could have a sponsered get together/show/run/parade/cruise/trail run/ whatever for us folks in No Cal that we wont have to drive 350+ miles one way to attend .
        I have never seen more than 3 Broncos in the same spot and to be honest none were worth looking at very hard (including mine) . I would love to get some ideas from other bronco owners and see them in person , not just pics in mags or my computer .

Anyone know of anything like this around here that I just dont know about or interested in doing something like this ??
        Jim doesn't sponsor any runs...I am sure I could get him to go to one if we had things in order. We as a club will have more as more rigs graduate from the garage to the trail...until then there will be a few runs here and there...
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
          Howdy, could you post up some more info on that gathering, and there is a gathering of EB's at Jerry O's house down in San Jose sometime in the spring. It's a great BBQ, and bronco show. I think there were over 30 EB's there last year. Some really nice ones, and then some beaters like mine. I had a blast, and am looking forward to the next one.
          Here is the Flyer for the Toy run. I believe the Hi-Landers are putting this on. I guess I am getting old because Jerrys house is just too far for me to go, especially if I was driving the EB. Towing might be a different story. Too bad we couldn't have another one up here like Jack did a few years ago.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X