Pictures from SOB9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from SOB9

Here are some pictures people have posted from SOB9. Mine are somewhere in the middle.
    http://www.broncofix.com/gallery/sob9
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

What happened with the dip shit in the sunk white Z71??
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

From what I heard, he was drunk and fell into a hole out there while the tide was out. A couple of people tried to pull it out, and one heep broke an axle in the process. Once the tide came in, it was done for. When I first went and saw it, there were kids using it as a diving platform. Pretty humorous, but it had to suck for the dumb ass who owned the truck. Seems like there is one sinker every year I go to SOB, and I think it has been a Chevy every time. I guess they are right. Sinks like a rock.
      Marc D.

Comment

Dumbass. I have seen that at pismo before...
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Looks like it was a good time.

Comment

It was a great time, but not enough time. I got their Wed. night, and left Sunday morning aroung 11 am, and I needed a couple more days. The bronco may not have handled a couple more days though.
            Marc D.

Comment

Working...
            X