rubicon this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rubicon this weekend.

I am heading up friday and wanted to see if anyone wants to meet up.

Hear we go Mark, Can you get away?
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by helbnd1
      I am heading up friday and wanted to see if anyone wants to meet up.
      When Friday are you heading up. I may be interested.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

A group of us (5 broncos & a CJ7) will be starting from Loon Lake on Sunday......be out before the Jamboree starts.

Ryan.
        '71 Bronco, 302, NP435, PS, 4 Wheel disks, 37" MT/Rs,4.27's, 9" w/ARB & 31 spline Yukons, D44 w/ARB Warn shafts & CTMs, Duff arms & F/R Stage 2 hoops, BC 4.5” Coils & leafs, 2" BL, Warn 8274, Twin Stick, Centech Harness, Crab Cage, BC 24 Gal Tank, 1.5" DOM TRO w Chevy TRE's

Comment

Originally posted by Ryans71
          A group of us (5 broncos & a CJ7) will be starting from Loon Lake on Sunday......be out before the Jamboree starts.

Ryan.
          Are Goodtimes, and Cooke, going to be with you, if so, I would love to run into you guys. What time are you going to be heading in?
          Marc D.

Comment

If I am welcome, I may go too. How long are you going to be up there?
            Just itching to run my EB.
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I will be leaving sac around 4 or 5 friday.

Comment

Originally posted by helbnd1
                I will be leaving sac around 4 or 5 friday.
                I hope that is in the PM. I get off from work at 2:30pm and could easily make 4 or 5.
                Marc D.

Comment

yes, in the afternoon on friday.

Comment

Sounds good. I'm here in Roseville, Douglas/I80. Do you want to meet up down in the valley, or up the hill?
                    Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                      Sounds good. I'm here in Roseville, Douglas/I80. Do you want to meet up down in the valley, or up the hill?
                      Are you going to trailer your rig up there? Or drive. I am about 60% sure I am going. The good thing I know whare Douglas and I80 is I got off there last weekend to go to Folsom lake too hot to wheel though.
                      Last edited by RandyatBBY; 07-18-2007, 01:18 PM.

Comment

hey guys i think i will be up there this weekend to help set up some stuff for the jambaree. we are going in from tahoe. be cool to meet you guys. i find out for sure tommorrow, if im going. by the way is anyone going on the jambaree?
                        this is the last mod i promise
                        www.hoblitmotors.com

Comment

Well I am 100% going But I do not know whare the trail head is and have not been able to get ahold of Mark. I know we have some time but I am trying to prepair. I have never gone on a long off road trip is there any thing extra I should bring? Have tent sleeping bag, tools, saftey equipment extra clothing, and so on any thing else? Do I need to bring a stove or what?

Comment

I am trailoring my bronco, and am meeting at the wendy's near antelope and 80 at 4:30 on friday.

Comment

You forgot to include the beer, food, beer, sunblock, beer, mosquito repellent, and beer.
                              A stove would be a good idea, as it's likely there will be restrictions on campfires as there were in the Toiyabe National Forest a few weeks ago.

Have a good time, I enjoyed the Rubicon as a passenger/spotter/rock-stacker when I went several years ago. I can't wait to drive it...

Tony
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Working...
                              X