Sept 9-12 wheelin trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 9-12 wheelin trip

O.K. I don't have a destination planned but I have this weekend off and I want to go on at least one trip this summer. Dusy, Con, Fordyce, Deer valley?? Anyone??
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

How about Bartlett... that is a fun one
    70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

I don't care. I just have to wheel once this summer to justify to myself all the work I have done (LOL) and to find out the pos and neg of my rig so I can rip it apart this winter and fix it so next summer I might be ready for more then 1 trip. I finally scored some wheels and tires so I should be RFA by the end of this week.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

FM.....If you can't find anything going on that weekend I know the club is going up camping at Jackson Meadows that F-Sun. Thats pretty darn close to the end of the Fordyce trail, so I wouldn't be surprised if you get a couple guys making a day run on that trail from 80 up to Jackson Meadows. Might want to ask around over there and see what their plans are for wheeling that weekend if you are interested in going out with them.

If you get your rig running this week are you going to be out wheeling a day this weekend if you are home? I need to get mine out and do some testing.

Comment

I think it is time for Aaron to break his rig in...
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Howdy, my sons birthday party is sat and sundays tend to be busy but I could probably sneak away to PC for a couple of hours sunday afternoon? Interested?

Comment

Chuck, I just might be interested. Depends on how hot its going to be. I don't feel like going out there and baking if its going to be in the 100's. What time were you thinking of heading out there?

Comment

Chuck...Troy mentioned that he might like to tag along with us if we go if thats cool with you.

Comment

Absolutely, all are invited.

Comment

Sounds like Todd is interested in going also. Lets try and put something together.

Comment

Working...
                    X